Reviews for If I Were Your Fallen Angel
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
love itttt
satomika chapter 19 . 4/30/2009
i love it!

there were those lines that gripped my heart...

i'm just glad i didn't cry while reading...

nice!
Tuppence chapter 19 . 3/26/2009
Lovely ending.

Tuppence chapter 17 . 3/25/2009
Another good chapter.

Tuppence chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
Yeah it was a bit like a song fic. But I liked it. It was sweet.

Tuppence chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
Another good chapter. I look forward to reading the rest of your story.

Tuppence chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
Another good chapter. I liked the repetition of what Faye said at the end. I really like how you end your chapters.

Tuppence chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
Another good chapter. I really, really, really liked one of the last sentences - "It fell into a certain place, too fast, too deep." I think you should have ended it with that - you don't need to explicitly state how Faye feels because we already know it. But then again, I just loved that sentence so I think you should have ended with that. ;)

Tuppence chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
Just a couple of things. The word should be "fucking". Also, you use solemnly a lot; maybe you could find some synonyms for those words?

Otherwise nice chapter.

Tuppence chapter 11 . 3/25/2009
Oh I love the last line. Absolutely brilliant.

Tuppence chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
Another interesting chapter.

Tuppence chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
Oh god this is terrible. Can't wait to read the rest of your story though.

Tuppence chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Another interesting chapter. I like how this is progressing.

Tuppence chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
I don't think Spike would forget Laughing Bull, especially as Laughing Bull is present in the movie as well. But it was a good chapter. An enjoyable read.

Tuppence chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Did Spike really call Faye a tomboy in the anime? Because she's not like any tomboy I've ever met - what with her facemasks, painting toe nails, retail therapy and constantly made up face. But ok, if you want Spike calling her a tomboy, fair enough.

Also, I can see some of the conversations from the anime that you've inserted into your story is good. Some of it doesn't work properly, though, and it might be a good idea to change it a little, to suit the situations and circumstances. Otherwise, it can get a bit jarring.

One final thing - it's "unconscious". You're spelling it wrong.

Aside from these things (some of which are purely personal preferences), I thought it was a good chapter, and I look forward to finding out how the rest of the story goes.

If you get the chance, I'd like your views on the fics I have currently on the go.