Reviews for If I Were Your Fallen Angel
Tuppence chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Did Spike really call Faye a tomboy in the anime? Because she's not like any tomboy I've ever met - what with her facemasks, painting toe nails, retail therapy and constantly made up face. But ok, if you want Spike calling her a tomboy, fair enough.

Also, I can see some of the conversations from the anime that you've inserted into your story is good. Some of it doesn't work properly, though, and it might be a good idea to change it a little, to suit the situations and circumstances. Otherwise, it can get a bit jarring.

One final thing - it's "unconscious". You're spelling it wrong.

Aside from these things (some of which are purely personal preferences), I thought it was a good chapter, and I look forward to finding out how the rest of the story goes.

If you get the chance, I'd like your views on the fics I have currently on the go.

Tuppence chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Oh ouch. That was pretty harsh of Spike.

Usual couple of typos and grammar mistakes but nothing big. Can't wait to read the rest.

Tuppence chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Amusing chapter. I think you got Faye's and Spike's characterisation down well.

Again, same thing about formatting. :)

Tuppence chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Oh I love the complete and abrupt and random introduction of Spike into the scene! You definitely have me waiting to find out what happens next!

Quickly, though, I think maybe you should re-edit the chapter, to kind of sort out the format. It's very squashed together and hard to read, but that's a relatively minor thing.

Really enjoyed the chapter. Can't wait to read the rest.

Tuppence chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I love Faye/Spike and multi-chaptered fics, so I'm really glad I have found your fanfic. (Especially since I'm pulling a very late-nighter to work on an essay for Friday morning. WHO sets the deadline for 9.15 am? Sadistic people! :-( )

I can't wait to read the rest, and I hope you don't mind if I review each of your chapters. I like to do this so that I can comment on anything positive (and any typos I notice. ;) )

Can't wait to read your fic.

fayeS chapter 19 . 3/10/2005
Very very good! Wonderful fic and the ending wasn't bad at all! Unless you wanted to make a sequel about how they're doin' together.
Christy chapter 18 . 4/5/2004
I really liked this story! _ Real cute. But... I've noticed a few lines in the last chapter that doesn't belong to you.
She took in a deep breath and continued, "When you love someone... I mean really, really love someone. But if you just can't seem to get it together... When do you get to the point when enough is enough?"
Spike paused, as he stared back into her eyes, "... Never."
That is so from The Mexican with Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt. Next time I suggest you let us readers know where lines like that comes from cause then if you don't... it's plagiarism. It's wrong to write lines that isn't yours and write them as if they were your own.
Don't feel bad, I'm just letting you know. So you'll know better next time.
Bye!
LionHeart823 chapter 19 . 3/12/2004
This was REALLY GOOD. I've never read a better Cowboy Bebop fic.
Black Betty chapter 19 . 3/6/2004
great job on this fanfic! I really liked it a lot! Can't wait to check out others taht you have written! Once again Great Job!
Serenity Richards chapter 19 . 3/2/2004
That was a really good fan fic and it was sad to. You did an excellent job on it!
Serenity Richards chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
I really like this story so far! You've done a great job! Keep up all the hard work.
LivEviL chapter 14 . 11/9/2003
oh my god i love this story! its fantastic and so...wow...its just great!
Kendra Luehr chapter 19 . 6/5/2003
AW! _ U're the BEST! Lol, WOW! That speech that Spike gave Faye the end...aw, it wuz just SO sweet. _ Tee-hee...& Ed's line the end wuz really cute, lol, so let's just say that I REALLY liked this story & I LUVED it & I'll look 2 c if u wrote n-e-thing else! Good thing I decided 2 branch off from the romance department 4 a while cuz I woulda nevr guessed I'd find sumthing this awesome under drama! Gr8 work! .~
Asianflower chapter 19 . 8/2/2002
This story... was perfect. I loved it!

I have just one question though... whatever happen to Faye's sickness or whatever it was?

(with her throwing up and all)
Fallen Shadow chapter 19 . 6/8/2002
That was a beautiful story. And it ended elegantly as well. You did a wonderful job at writing this story. I commend you for your writing skills. Keep it up!

I hope to read more of your stories!
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »