Reviews for Affection
jenmer61977 chapter 5 . 7/31
would return to it. It was such an amazing start.
cuuute!
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Really good story so far. Bummer you haven't added more in a while. I hope you decide to come back to this story sometime in the near future. The way you wrote Rachel and Quinn together was really cute.
Yuzu Blake chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
So freaking cute! I had a huge smile on my face while I was reading this. Please continue, I'm begging you. I love the story line and where you're taking it. Please!
Ilianalovee chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
wheelchairby284 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I'm not above begging you to update this. This is an amazing story and I really hope you continue it :)
hhm chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
I generally don't review an just lurk but this really good.
I love the way they are around each other and would like to see how the rest of the story unfolds.
Your writing flows. :)
I can see its been a while but please update. I have hope.
Sweet Silence's Voice chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Please write some more! I love how Quinn can really trust Rachel. My favorite Faberry stories are when Quinn can let her guard down. I like how you timed their relationship: that they aren't immediantely dating. Please write more chapters in Affection. I'm addicted!
d80p chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
aww blaine sure is cute with kurt. lol, now if only rachel had someone equally indulging. D please update soon~
paramoreluver36 chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
your story is so well written! it's crazy how engrossed i am by it :)
Wheelie91 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Could you update soon please? I love this fic!
WaLe chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Come on! You can't just leave it like that!
tucker7513 chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TheLennoxFan chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Oh my god. You have got to update this. I just read the entire thing and it is so amazing. I can't wait to read more. :)))
raynemaker245 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Super cute I love the dynamic of the two couples.. Keep it coming :)