Reviews for Recognition
theBrillianceofNight chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really enjoyed this character-study-type ficlet. I just have one question.

What was the point of introducing Luna at the very end? I can understand your reasoning and where you were coming from, but it seems rather out of place since you're mostly focusing on the Gryffindors. If you were trying to add some perspective, maybe include a little of Hermione's ambition (Slytherin) and loyalty (Hufflepuff) to balance it all out? But then, you have Neville...

All in all, it was a well written piece.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

-theBrillianceofNight-
breathing dreams chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
that was well done and a good insight into Hermione. I totally agree with your perception of her. You've made a few typos - "now" instead of "know" in the last line, but that's nothing a quick beta won't correct. well done!
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
:D
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You really twist the personalities and the stories. Like how you deskribe Neville the most, how Huffelpuf would have eaten him alive. This was a diffrent, but great story.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This. this is so utterly brilliant and is the truest analysis of house traits that I've ever seen. The way you explain it really just makes so much more sense and goes that one level deeper to be absolutely amazing
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! Very interesting insight into Gryffindors and Ravenclaws, as well as Hermione. Great job on this!
Cylor chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very interesting analysis. Nice work.
Blair Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Interesting story. Just want to point out Peter Pettigrew was in Gryffindor as he CERTAINLY didn't belong in any of the other houses. He was most certainly not very clever/ambitious or curious/smart, and we KNOW he is not the most loyal of people. His death did show at least a possibility of bravery, so Gryffindor was a more correct choice I suppose.
X59 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
this was brilliantly done.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
The intelligence in your stories never fails to astound me. It really is incredible: you take fanfiction, something oft-maligned for its simplicity (among other things) and elevate it to an art.

Also: I will never cease to be amazed at how you take the most unlikely of theories and make them seem not only possible, but probable.

Although I hardly think that the theory you've explored in this one was unlikely to begin with. It's just that no-one thought of it before you did. Kudos for that.

Thanks for sharing, as usual.

Penny.
DQD chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was great insight, I really wondered why Peter Pettigrew was in Gryffindor...