Reviews for Oh, What A Way To Get Caught
Slytherinpurbld chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
"Shut up or I'll eat a banana while making eye contact with you," loved that line
GDG chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Oooo threw in some felching! Dirty.
not-so-innocent011 chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
oh my god! i can just see Finn standing there with that confused look he always seems to have! this was a good way to end this story. )
yuui chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
ohhh...Finn :D that last chap. was a knee slapper XD
SwinPcestN chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Wow, this was one hell of a hot fic! Very detailed and it has a nice flow. Keep up with the good work. Hope you'll write from Kurtofsky.
the pink post-it chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Yes what a beautiful way to end a fantastic story, lol how can finn be so dumb but I still love him. The smut was hott, I was like damn. Well I hope you write another story soon.
ROMEnDC chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I feel the need to Point out that "azimio Adams" us actually named zeke azimio. Beyond that though the story is great. I love Weit (Wiet? I don't remember) and the story behind the names. Plus this is just funny
ROMEnDC chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I feel the need to
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
ohmigod! i found this on LJ over the weekend, and now i've found it on here, too~? YESSSS. :DDD
CantBuyLoveRentIt chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
So you're awesome. And your story is awesome. But...my God Finn! Dumbass -.-"
CantBuyLoveRentIt chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
*dies of laughter* I like his sister. Ha well both his siblings xD and how do you pronounce Wiet?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
I loved how you wrote Finn, stupid and right at the same time...especially his last comment I totally LOLzilla'd
Hi miss Alice chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
*sighs in joy* I loved the smut you had for the last chapter and all the 'hints' about their sex life in the previous chapters _ Gotta say though, the fletching reminded me of Invisible Monsters and then I realised I didn't even see you had an A/N until I finished reading the chappie XD Finn Fucking Hudson indeed...
lunarguardian27 chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Yoooooooooooƶ this story rocks ... Sweet as well as naughty wow good job keep at it
Gothicthundra chapter 6 . 5/11/2011