Reviews for Seducing a Girl is Easy, Right?
LOL. Ron is so stupid and oblivious sometimes. I liked the ending though!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Nice story
Well at least he didn't climax and wet his bed because of the dreams.
rani bharadwaj chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
chris chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
the story was interesting and humorous,a bit morbid having the mental picture of Ron kissing Miss M but into all life a little rain must fall.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I like it.

The whole idea just screams "hormonally unstable growing teenage boys" to begin with, it's just like Harry to come up with such an idiotic back-up plan after being inactive for four years... and to botch it mightily when his plan comes short a few steps.

Okay, i don't understand why he doesn't promise Hermione that he will lose the bet and do anything she thinks of as an punishment afterwards, if she only will forgive him, in my mind that would be exactly his shoenumber when confroted with something like Ron's insensitive statement and his guilt about the large byte of truth included in it... but then it's probably personal interpretation and you had them work out what was broken in that one horrible moment, so it's not too important.

As for the length... i'd have loved it, if you'd made five chapters with the ever more elaborate schemes and pathetic changes of Harry's behavior towards Hermione (Honestly, does he really think she would go for something like that? Then why wasn't she in Deans or Seamus arms years ago? His tactics smacked a lot like those ehhh girl-a-nizers (women is a bit much for 13-15 year olds, isn't it? :D) and were thus doomed to fail. And i think the greatest fault of them all is that he didn't think from the start on what Hermione would wand, search for or think... Basically it speaks poorly for his depth of feeling when he can still be so selfish after being "in love for years", but then... hormonally unstable growing teenage boys... so it might just be the normal lunacy in that phase of life... but the one shot is already a very enjoyable and funny story with a nice and happy ending, so again: nothing wrong with it, i just can imagine some ways to even improve it from an awesome story to something even better and would have liked to see this happen. :) I still love what you've written!
AllieMalfoy143 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Laughed at this, my parents thought I was crazy for breaking out laughing in front of my family. Love it 3
NANLIT chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was a funny story. Ron was a an idiot for bringing up the bet in front of Hermione, but at least there's no secrets between Harry and Hermione as they start their relationship (although Harry's also an idiot for keeping the fact he really loves Hermione a secret). The bets were funny as well as Ron having to go with it. He's in a lot of trouble.
Nerdified Elf chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
PLEASE write an alternate ending where ven though harry did get hermione, he was convinced into hugging snape!
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
LOL, that was hilarious!
Starlight232 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow! Another fantastic story! Loved it! :D
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
that was HILARIOUS! hahahaha... I almost laughed myself off the bed! Great one this!
rmcakes chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i thought your story was very funny. I enjoyed it a lot.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 6/22/2011