Reviews for A Little Flip
I love that 'barriers are our friends' thing
The Lost Rogue chapter 29 . 3/1
This was so beautiful! I love the way the younger Remus was were so many 'aww' moments :P definitely in my top favorites!
The Lost Rogue chapter 11 . 3/1
Philip wankerton of Gitsburg? ohh that is golden! xD
misuky7 chapter 29 . 1/3
This was amazing. I do not normally like time travel stories like these but this was phenomenal. :3
Jenny chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
I guess "Lady" means me too. Cannot tell you how much I am enjoying marathoning this story. The characters and the interactions are so perfect and utterly charming and fun. Makes me laugh and smile the whole way through, and go squeeeeee of course for HGRL.
Shorty653 chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
That's hilarious I loved this,
kiera-sama chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
Lmao! I loved this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Remus is so cute! :'

"I'm breathing."

Hahahahaha. Love this.
kineret chapter 29 . 10/24/2014
Absolutely lovely. I just loved it. Good job.
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 29 . 10/18/2014
I very much enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it with the fanfic world. I felt that it was a very sweet telling of Remus and Hermione falling in love as well as the difficult decisions she had to make with traveling back and being unable to reveal anything about the future.
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
That was sweet. Poor Tonks though. :(
katetastic chapter 29 . 9/4/2014
I just read this in one shot. I'm in love with this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
The pain never dulls. The lose of all those who died is always there in your mind and has your heart clenching.
SilentFlame13 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
I loved this!
momma182 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I have to admit this was the first Remus/Hermione flick I've ever read. I stumbled upon it while browsing and it looked interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »