Reviews for A Little Flip
wingchan7 chapter 29 . 6/21
A wonderful story. I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
SammiPupTan chapter 29 . 6/5
Adorable. Couldn't stop reading this the entire way. Great job!
ecl123 chapter 29 . 5/25
Very good story. I just wish it had been longer, but I loved it.
kittybug85 chapter 29 . 5/18
lovely story
LKSM36 chapter 25 . 5/4
"stay with me?" that broke my heart.
bbonin chapter 23 . 4/28
Yuck Peter!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 29 . 4/10
That was a sweet little story. It felt a bit rushed and missed some development, but overall I really enjoyed it. I liked the formatting. I appreciated that you labeled where in time we were. I liked the ending and how it tied the past with the present.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 4/10
Ooooh! this i'm enjoying so far. Hoping for something that will make it stand out amongst the other time turner novels out there. I have high hopes :)
twinningbigtime chapter 29 . 4/1
Nice story :) felt sad for Lupin holding it in for all those years but at least he got a happy ending ;p wink wink
mreardon614 chapter 27 . 3/10
I think you just ripped my heart out and tore it into pieces. Best and worst chapter ever. Can't wait to see what happens.
LupusPatronus chapter 29 . 2/15
this is the first fanfiction ever that i had read about this pairing and i have to admit that it is fabulous 3
morning sun chapter 29 . 1/31
Oh, I loved this! It was heartbreaking and sweet. Just perfect, and I read it all in one go, so now I'm depressed that it's over. :(

Loved it!
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/30
Ron re: McGonagall is hilarious. Poor Remius is suffering badly.
Storystitcher22 chapter 4 . 1/25
I love your characterization of the characters in the past! Of course Minerva is ready to listen to Hermione once she sees the time-turner. And of course James is having none of it : ) Can't wait to see more ridiculous Marauders interactions!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 29 . 1/20
I loved this story. It was well written, interesting and fun to read. I wish the ending was more, but otherwise good story :)
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »