Reviews for An illness, a bribe and magic
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
:-)
Darkenwood chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
So much for gratitude. And I can't see Arthur as a spoilt brat in this story.

Anyway, it's evil to leave teh chapter with just another cliffhanger.

Please update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
You're back! Great! I was hoping that this story would be continued.

That stupid sorcerer better get off his high horse and help Arthur! Lord knows he needs it...
Starzinmieyez chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Oh no! D: Update soon!
Steffi Hoffman chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Poor Arthur! I hope that Uther has a change of heart. If Arthur must die, he deserves to at least go out in a blaze of glory, not like this!

I wonder who needs Merlin's help.

Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Starzinmieyez chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Oh I hope Arthur survives! Update soon!
Steffi Hoffman chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
That was a twist! Poor Arthur! Uther's fight against magic always gets him in trouble, doesn't it? I wonder how he is doing, and how Merlin is holding up. I can't wait for the next chapters! Keep it up!
Darkenwood chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Another very fine chapter. You have a great way to describe emotions, d'you know that? Not too much, not too distant, just right.

Uther is mean as always. For once he could consider whether having Gwen near might help his son as much as it obviously helps the girl.
Darkenwood chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Great chapter. Really. Well done. Uther's really trapped now, whatever he does it can only go awry for him in the end. If he refuses the man he surely will lose his son; if he doesn't his time as a King may well be over.

I'm on the edge of my chair to see what he will do about it.

Good work.
Starzinmieyez chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Poor Gwen! Merlin's right though; she and Arthur have been through much worse :) Update soon :)
Steffi Hoffman chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Yay! I'm so glad that you updated! I can't believe that Uther banned Gwen from seeing Arthur. (Actually I can: that is just the kind of thing that Uther would do.) I love how you have portrayed Uther. I hope that he feels remorse for what he did to Arthur.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Steffi Hoffman chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Uther found out! I wonder how this will work? It sort of serves him right, though. He never knows about the stuff that goes on in Arthur's life because he never bothers to pay attention and just takes Arthur for granted.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Starzinmieyez chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I've read all three chapters of this fic, and it's realy good already! I can't wait for more! :D
Darkenwood chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I loved this chapter for teh emotions it described so very lively. Uther's feelings, Gaius' wish for his King to just once show remorse for pushing his son too hard, Gwen's declaration of love and Uther seeing it - wonderfully done.

Please update soon. I would so want to know what Uther is going to make of what he has overheard!
Steffi Hoffman chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
This is a really great story! It caught my attention immediately!

You have captured Arthur's proud personality, Uther's stubborness and seeming inability to appreciate his son, and Merlin's protectivness of Arthur perfectly!

Argh! You left it at a cliffhanger! How badly is Arthur hurt? What's going to happen next? I can't wait for the next chapter!