Reviews for Broken and Helpless
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Good chapter and Raph is the second oldest look it up if you don't believe me
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
The CANON for oldest to youngest is:
Leo
Donnie
Raph
Mikey
The most common among FANFICTION is:
Leo
Raph
Donnie
Mikey
I'm pretty sure you wanted to know the canon though, I usually just try staying away from ordering them from youngest to oldest. In one of the comics I have personally read Donnie is older than Raph, that is where I'm getting some of my information. I've also had a few other official sources.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Cute Klunk centric story.
bookworm563 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
YAY! Your the first person who managed to stay on my good side, beside chapter one of course. You win a vitural smilely face! :)
bookworm563 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Ok, so far so good, Klunk is fine, were on my good side...for now...
bookworm563 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Its either this story is going to be all about Klunk's recovery which would make me smile, or something will go wrong and I will cry and punch something. The first choice seems better, don't you think?
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I know you already posted it, but I just wanna say its Raph, just cause I feel like it. And, I forgot the whole reason I was writing this comment, WHAT DID KLUNK EVER DO TO YOU!
xxsnowfallxx chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
youngest to oldest: Mikey, Donnie, Raph, Leo
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Klunk. Is. So. Freakin'. Adorable! You are so talented. I could so picture Mikey as the worried parent going to Don for help. This fanfic was so cute. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
It's Raph. I'm fairly certain that's canon. At the very least, that's the most popular order.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I really like this!
GirlforGod99 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
haha...this was crazy awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
raph issecond oldest dons third oldest
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
raph is after leo so it is
leo raph don mikey