Reviews for Broken and Helpless
Ivy sheng chapter 1 . 1/2
I think this chapter is really nice,but I would have enjoyed some pictures or drawings instead
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
To your question in the last chapter, I do not know why people get mixed up between Raph and Donnie. In the 2012 series, it should be very noticeable when Leo and Raph from A team, meaning that the two are the oldest and Donnie and Mikey are B-team, meaning they are the youngest. However I can see why people think this, since in the show Raph it is shown after Donnie, in the opening theme song, but long time fans, shell even fans in general should already know this. There's a reason to why Leo and Raph fight all the time and, why Raph wants the leadership. I'm sorry, but it really bugs me, because that questions show that you are not a big fan of the show. It's, Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey, sorry again, but that questions has turn me off this story. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Good chapter and Raph is the second oldest look it up if you don't believe me
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
The CANON for oldest to youngest is:
Leo
Donnie
Raph
Mikey
The most common among FANFICTION is:
Leo
Raph
Donnie
Mikey
I'm pretty sure you wanted to know the canon though, I usually just try staying away from ordering them from youngest to oldest. In one of the comics I have personally read Donnie is older than Raph, that is where I'm getting some of my information. I've also had a few other official sources.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Cute Klunk centric story.
bookworm563 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
YAY! Your the first person who managed to stay on my good side, beside chapter one of course. You win a vitural smilely face! :)
bookworm563 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Ok, so far so good, Klunk is fine, were on my good side...for now...
bookworm563 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Its either this story is going to be all about Klunk's recovery which would make me smile, or something will go wrong and I will cry and punch something. The first choice seems better, don't you think?
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I know you already posted it, but I just wanna say its Raph, just cause I feel like it. And, I forgot the whole reason I was writing this comment, WHAT DID KLUNK EVER DO TO YOU!
xxsnowfallxx chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
youngest to oldest: Mikey, Donnie, Raph, Leo
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Klunk. Is. So. Freakin'. Adorable! You are so talented. I could so picture Mikey as the worried parent going to Don for help. This fanfic was so cute. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
It's Raph. I'm fairly certain that's canon. At the very least, that's the most popular order.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I really like this!
GirlforGod99 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
haha...this was crazy awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
raph issecond oldest dons third oldest