Reviews for Broken and Helpless
The CANON for oldest to youngest is:
Leo
Donnie
Raph
Mikey
The most common among FANFICTION is:
Leo
Raph
Donnie
Mikey
I'm pretty sure you wanted to know the canon though, I usually just try staying away from ordering them from youngest to oldest. In one of the comics I have personally read Donnie is older than Raph, that is where I'm getting some of my information. I've also had a few other official sources.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 6 . 4/6
Cute Klunk centric story.
bookworm563 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
YAY! Your the first person who managed to stay on my good side, beside chapter one of course. You win a vitural smilely face! :)
bookworm563 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Ok, so far so good, Klunk is fine, were on my good side...for now...
bookworm563 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Its either this story is going to be all about Klunk's recovery which would make me smile, or something will go wrong and I will cry and punch something. The first choice seems better, don't you think?
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I know you already posted it, but I just wanna say its Raph, just cause I feel like it. And, I forgot the whole reason I was writing this comment, WHAT DID KLUNK EVER DO TO YOU!
xxsnowfallxx chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
youngest to oldest: Mikey, Donnie, Raph, Leo
Kountry101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Klunk. Is. So. Freakin'. Adorable! You are so talented. I could so picture Mikey as the worried parent going to Don for help. This fanfic was so cute. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
It's Raph. I'm fairly certain that's canon. At the very least, that's the most popular order.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I really like this!
GirlforGod99 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
haha...this was crazy awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
raph issecond oldest dons third oldest
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
raph is after leo so it is
leo raph don mikey
i love mikey
Is This What You Wanted chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It's Raph
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved this fic! Honest! I came across it after it was completed so my review is for all the chapters or rather the entire fic! I enjoyed the theme and i loved how the fic played out! It was so good that i was beside myself with worry over klunk when he was injured ( 1 chp). And then later too. Ive seen it happen plenty of times that owners of pets tend to think their pets are their kids and them the parents! My mom is that way and we usually joked saying that the pet was our brother / sister! i really really loved this because animals but mostly cats ! And as for who is older issue ? I think raph is second oldest because he is as protective of the others as any older brother. Also most fics claim he is second oldest and donnie is the third oldest!
some others say that they are all born at the same time because they were from the same clutch ( is that what its called ?) of eggs. But i mostly like the theory of donnie being the third oldest after raph because he has a gentle nature and i can see him looking fo comfort or protection from raph and leo! But the theory i like best is the one where donnie and raph are perhaps twins and thus of the same age! This theory worked best in the fic ' brothers and bronchitis ' and its companion fic. I cant remember the name of it but its seriously cool. Its a humanized turtle fic. anyway thats it. Sorry for rambling for this long. Loved your fic! Will look forward to more of your fics!