Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
All i can say is sweet funny and sad! Oh and Kendall!
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is great, I love a lot

It made me smile, thanks for writing this wonderful story, Great job D!
CourteyCourt04 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awww! I loved it! This really was brilliant!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Whoa, when you first told me about this one-shot I thought for sure that it was going to be a bit futuristic. And by that I mean the boys would be in their early twenties. But I like how you made them young. Unique and different hurray!

Kendall, you really should have just had three best men, honestly. Stupid head. Lol. No, I love him. But yeah.

Carlos surprised me because of all the different pairings, Kenlos is the rarest one and I can't really think of an episode where Kendall and Carlos had much interaction together. I guess there was Big Time Crush but stupid Jo was there getting in the way like she always does hahahaha. I am such a horrible person, ignore me.

YES. JAGAN. I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I MARRIED YOU. Except that doesn't make any sense because you weren't into Jagan back then. I knew lol. I can see the future. Sometimes. In hindsight aha.

Logan writing his speech. . . okay, that made me really sad. Just. . . I wanna cuddle him. Logan, you can be James' best man okay? When he marries someone. After he gets a girlfriend. Stupid BTR writers.

I loved the scene between James and Logan. My favorite part naturally. Then there was a Kenlos scene which i loved even though it ended on a sour note and made me sad. I almost feel sorry for Kendall because everyone is mad at him. ALMOST. I mean, it can't be easy making a decision like that, knowing that it'll hurt others.

I really like how you went back to your In The Beginning fic. It made it more realitic and I just love how protective James is of Logan. Even now. That being said, I think he was a little harsh, at least to Carlos. But that's just because it wasn't Carlos' fault in the first place and non one should ever be mean to Carlos anyway.

CARGAN! I love how this story had pretty much every pairing in it. It was awesme! And the Cargan scene was really sweet. Like, Logan telling Carlos everything about a best man's duties? Precious.

Time for Kogan! lol. Aw, it was sweet and perfect. -hugs self- Darn it, I need to find domeone to hug now! My favorite part was how James was listening sdgre gnert precious baby. It reminded me of Big Time Crush with Katie haahha. I loved him in that. So yeah.

Loved this! :)
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
this was awesome, i especially loved the references to your other stories. your stuff is canon in my brain :P it does seem kinda odd that kendall and jo are getting married so soon with no real explanation as to how that happened, but that wasn't really the focus of the story and thus didn't matter.

he wrote his speech the night they got engaged, that's so bittersweet. i can't tell you how many times i've prepared for random things i don't even know will happen, i'm sure everyone does. to get your hopes up and thereafter crushed is just awful. logie, logie, logie... we love you so. and i really felt bad for kendall, how he just couldn't pick anyone without a horrible outcome. but it all got fixed in the end. aw, the ending with james made me smile.

"stop writing so many one-shots?" how DARE you let that thought even enter your wonderful brain! these always end up being the highlight of my day.
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
You think that this wasn't good? Seriously? I loved this! The fact that it was based on true events makes it even more amazing!

I love how Logan gave his speech to Carlos and was so ready to forgive Kendall! Stories like these make me like Logan more and more! :)
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I really liked it! When I first read the summary I figured that Kendall's best man would be Carlos based on your previous story. I get why Kendall made the decision that he made but I think he should have explained it in a different way. Because in the way he explained it, it sounded like he cared more about Carlos than Logan and James. So I don't blame James for being made or Logan for being hurt. But I can't help but think that when it came down to it James would choose Logan to be his best man in the same way Kendall chose Carlos! Great one-shot!
bluestring chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Really great story!
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Okay, I'm actually crying... I think party for the fic partly because I've been arguing with my friends too lately... great story, though :D
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww, I loved that! Yet another one of your awesome masterpieces! :D AMAZING job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Good Story
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Um pretty sure LOgan was the green eyed monster. this was aesome! It really was!
WorthlessPleasure chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Well, since I have a Tumblr and saw what you said about it there, they're both green-eyed monsters in different ways.

Kendall, because he was portrayed as sort of the antagonist of the story, and he has green eyes. Logan, because "green-eyed monster" is another way of saying an envious person. :) Double entendres are fun. Haha.

And if this was better in your head, I'd be scared. This was a lot better than you're probably giving yourself credit for. So...yeah.

*reviewing oneshots is weird because I don't know how to end them*
TheUntoldTales chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Both.

Logan because he became jealous of Carlos, and the color of jealousy is green, and maybe that monster kind of overpowered him. Kendall because he has green eyes and hurt two of his friends by picking the third friend as a best man.

Probably this didn't make any sense, but you have your good-in-mind-but-bad-on-paprr stories(which i FULLY disagree on) and I have my sound-smart-in-my-head-but-look-stupid-in-a-review reviews.

And ven though this is totally off-case...

Kendall was trapped between a lose-lose situation; no matter who he piccked, the change was big that two of them would get mad. It's kinda unfair for him. But somewhere.. I kinda know how the others think about it and why and all those questions tyat start with a w.

But I think it kinda was the fairest for Kendall to pick the one he knew the longest.

This was tthe longest review I've ever written, and that on an iPod! :D

I definitely loved this story and have fun at your brother's wedding. I don't know you, but I can wish you fun, right?

(As I type this review on my iPod with one earphone in, it sounds like someone's tapdancing! I have no idea why I even dais that, but I'm too lazy to delete it..) Sorry for bothering :p

Loved it a lot!
jadethestar chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
i think logan was the green eyed monster ad that ws really god

is it a one shot cuz i want MORE chapers