Reviews for I Never Told You
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
*sniff* he died *sniff*
This was beautiful! I love your writing style! I'm now going to go through the rest of you stories to possibly find anymore Louis/Benjamin stories...
Nicsherm chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow. That was so beautiful. I was trying to figure out what was going on with Louis, you definitely kept me guessing. Really powerful story, and I love the ending.
pasaca chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
So I've read this at least three times, and I can't believe I've never reviewed. It probaby won't be very good because I just can't describe how this makes me feel. I cry everytime I read it. Love, love, love, love. :') Sorry for the crap review, this piece deserves one much better.
Tempus neminem manet chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I just cried. In fact I'm still crying and people are looking at me like I'm crazy because I am sitting in my computer class, crying and typing like a madwoman. How is this so friggin' touching? *sob*

Best *sniff* wishes!
spider fingers chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
There are no words to describe how stunning this story is.

The way you made Benjami come to life-seem so REAL. You made their relationship so...honest, and pure, and real, and everything anybody wants for themselves. You made it so readers knew and felt what Benjamin felt. We all felt the shock and sorrow that Benjamin felt when Dominique came through that door and told him Louis was dead. We felt the same love for Louis, the same giddiness of the kisses they exchanged. And god, that LETTER. I bawled my eyes out.

Your story is incredible. It captured my heart, made me fall in love with it, then broke it. I really did shed tears reading this, and it takes a real author to achieve that. God, this was really great! Please keep it up. I'd love to read more of your stories-in fact, 'scuse me while I go stalk your account.

-love, spider. 3