Reviews for Trinisette, Unleashed
just someone chapter 26 . 7/4
Gosh what will gonna happen ?! Will Tsuna say the true about him being Vongola decimo? Ohhh if that will happen I bet Giotto's face will be priceless
just someone chapter 24 . 7/3
Omg that's so embarrassing really. Hahhaahhaha
just someone chapter 23 . 7/3
Ciel don't judge Tsuna by its appearance because he's more than what he look likes
just someone chapter 22 . 7/3
KYAAAAA! CIEL FROM BLACK BUTLER
just someone chapter 18 . 7/3
I think I have idea who's Lal's ancestor. It's Lia
ShiroyaMakuro chapter 1 . 7/2
Where is your promise to complete this story! its been two fucking years already! i want to know the ending of this fantastic story!
nany-chan04 chapter 26 . 5/8
When will the update come! I've read this twice already!(TT)ಥ_ಥ
Kanzaki Mizuki chapter 26 . 3/25
author-san will you still update this story? I hope you will. I can't stand seeing a good story being discontinued.

The story is really great plus I like how the characters are portrayed in the story. I also like plot and how it's unique and new to me.

I've been reading this many times but I still can't get enough of it and feel like it's too bad if this story is discontinued. Hope you find the time to update the story. It's a great chapter.
Snake23 chapter 22 . 3/19
black butler :D
marshmallowqueen99 chapter 26 . 2/5
When are you going to update this story? You wont abandon this story right? Whatever your reason, I'll be looking for your update.
Guest97 chapter 24 . 1/3
HAHAHAHAHHA, that scene with G and Gitto! Oh that was priceless i can imagine Tsuna inner turmoil! Great job on the chapter and looking forward to the next one!
TBAorenknight chapter 26 . 1/1
Is this story being discontinued? Because it's such a waste for a good reading material. I really like the plot. Been a while since I last been on and was hoping some of the stories I followed have been continued or completed. This is the second time I read it and the story managed to make me laugh so much in one day XD
Hope you will continue writing it.
LoirEStar chapter 26 . 12/12/2016
Oh my Goodness! This is sooo Good! I really really LOVE your story :'( _ it has been 1 or 2 years since you updated huhuuhu
Please do continue this story! I'll be waiting! Good Luck!
ReaperVandreadxProwl chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
This is an amazing story. At first I thought it would be really weird but I decided to read a little bit of the story and before I know it I finished the story all the way up to the cliff hanger. I would love to have more of this story. The only reason I was iffy about this story is that some of the ones that I have read so far were weird for me. This one was not and I find that the plot of this story is amazing I can not wait for the chapters that are to come.
SorakoMizumi chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
"So Gokudera , why are you wet?"-Yamamoto Takeshi.
that my friends is called get-your-mind-out-of-the-gutter-just-because-of-some-out-of-context-phrases Syndrome