Reviews for Trinisette, Unleashed
VinniVVicci chapter 26 . 9/25
Oh no, Daemon saw their powers, they're doomed -_-'
You're story's amazing! It's got a nice storyline and the characters aren't OOC which is actually so great. Please continue TAT
No Shimon family ?
NachtNight chapter 22 . 8/6
Chapter22 I'm like OMG it's Ciel. I wish they could talk more~~~. You are very creative, adding Ciel in the chapter! 3
V4llerie chapter 26 . 8/4
YOUR STORY IS AMAZING. THE WAY YOU CHARACTERISE THEM ALL IS ACTUALLY SO GOOD.
Please continue the story...
Vongola10 chapter 2 . 6/17
dear writer geese honk not quack.
anobakaotaku chapter 26 . 6/6
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS SO AWESOME
Winter Anime Fan chapter 22 . 5/27
Omg. Kuroshitsuji! It was a great cameo.
xxjaelee chapter 26 . 5/21
New reader here! So far sooo good, i like the story! This is sooo interesting.
I can't wait for the day when Giotto will know the truth. Haha i really want to see his EPIC reaction though along with the other guardians.
Oh well, nothing can escape with Daemon Spade. Daemon is really the best. You can't even fool him. Heck like he said he wasn't naive. But i also wonder what will he tell to Tsuna and the others. I bet he will scold them.
Giotto in this story is damn cute. I can't even. He really felt like Tsuna is his son. Soo cute!
Alaude and Hibari asdfghjkl! These two are tsunderes hahahahaha
Anyway, i hope you'll update soon. I literally screamed when there's no next chapter. It's really a shame if you're going to abandoned this story. Hopefully, not.
I'm hoping for more 1st Gen. and 10th Gen fluffy moments! HAHAHA
And i also want to know if there will be a moment when the 1st Gen will see the true capabilities of the 10th Generation of Vongola. Eeepp can't wait haha.
jezko1 chapter 26 . 4/28
Hello,I love this story, could you pleeeaaaassseeee continue, I am dying with curiosity what will happen next!
Four-eyes-girl chapter 26 . 4/9
THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
YOU ARE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
*I have too many things in my head right now to release my crazy-exciting-mind for your (holy mother of god!) story but it's starting to be more and more crasy so I made them short, like in 3 sentences mentioned above, hope they can express my emotions*
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE IT! XDDDDDD
GranEvol21 chapter 26 . 3/24
So... the cat's out of the bag now?
GranEvol21 chapter 24 . 3/24
This chapter is hilarious! XDDDD I can't stop smiling and laughing! My parents are about to bring me to a mental hospital! XDDD
GranEvol21 chapter 23 . 3/24
I could die happy now. :)
GranEvol21 chapter 22 . 3/24
O_O Black Butler and Katekyo Hitman Reborn in one fanfic? SWEET~~!