Reviews for Trinisette, Unleashed
Orika chapter 13 . 10/4
Tsuna sitting like a boss you based from that ending when they were sent to the future? Though it was actually Reborn who sat on the other arm instead of Mukuro and Lambo sat at the ?head leaner? Of the sofa beside Gokudura's head. Nice story...
Holy Shit.
Daemon just got /awesome/!
I don't find it too shocking that Daemon found them out. He had a reason to be using his awesome lenses while the kids had a reason to be fighting pretty close to all out. A powerful Mist has to be perceptive and observant, and he's definitely intelligent and clever. He may not know what he's discovered exactly yet, but he knows something is up with much more blatant evidence for it.
And he just demonstrated why he is /awesome/ and terrifying to cross while saving the kids from something that had them absolutely terrified already.
They won't be calm enough to cover themselves, not from him, not now.
*cheers for Daemon's rescue, though*
Kyoya enjoys being the bringer of DOOM. XD
A bunch of kickass not-kids from the future? XD Yeah, that should be good. Plus then when one or more of Primo's Guardian show up, they'll have the chance to notice those not-kids resemblance to their respective ancestors. Thus simplifying at least part of the search.
(I expect Mukuro's #1 priority would be finding Chrome, their joint next plan could include anything from finding the others to deliberately tracking down and pranking the hell out of Daemon. Though I they focus on finding the others and get scooped up by the mother-henning Primo Gen, they'll get plenty of opportunities to harass Daemon while distracting the adults from what the "kids" may be doing. *cackles*)
bellejennichi chapter 26 . 8/21
Updatd please! This is so good.
I really like the overprotectiveness of Giotto to Tsuna. I like how they bond and how they towards each other.
And the attitudes of the first generation was so fitting that I can actually picture them out. Please update. I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Especially the chapter after this one. Are they going to tell Daemon the truth?
tontonte chapter 26 . 8/19
Hey! i just started this fanfiction a little while ago, and just couldnt stop reading! i love it so much! the characters are just like they would act, and it twists between hilarious scenes and awesome fights! i hope u update again soon!
Akuma chapter 8 . 8/15
lol...what an extreme wake,up call...seriously...poor tsuna...waking up like that
Akuma chapter 2 . 8/15's giotto is a grounded child and g is the mother...
Please update 's really good. 3
Jikol chapter 26 . 7/18
. CONTINUE! Its real awesome!
HjnxKRP chapter 22 . 7/9
You just couldn't help to put in Ciel didn't you? None the less, I was laughing when I read the "Young master" part and laughed even harder when I realized the time frame and when you said that the boy was around twelve to thirteen years old!
please update
i love this story.
this is the only fanfic except for melodies of sky that i want updated.
AkabaneKazama chapter 7 . 6/28
I...couldn't...stop...LAUGHING! reading this chap! really made me topple over because of too much laughing! especially when Gokudera 'died' and asked Ryohei to avenged him. damn, Gokudera! u're too dramatize! LOL X"D