Reviews for Coercive Acts
ddogirl chapter 2 . 1/2
cool story. but just so you know... florida wasnt a part of amreica until 1819... that shit was spains...
NarakaSan chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
OMFG THAT ENDING. "Still beats slicing with Russia" Oh I'm dying. You, are a genius.
glitch00 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I'm starting to wonder what goes on in that head of yours... Your fantasies seem even more perverted than mine! Very good, though; I love it!
marshy-chan chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I will say this now, as an American citizen. I /fucking/ hate America in this story...

Loved it, other than that :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN RUSSIA AH LITHS. HAHA. LOVED IT. CREEPY RAPIST IGGY ISN'T THAT BAD. *EYEBROW WAGGLE*
Celestial Fire Lion chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
*laughing* That was effing hilarious! I love the ending. Poor Lithuania.
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Is it bad to say I snickered at the end? XD
CherryBlossomKisses chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Lol! I would say that too if I had to live with Russia!
Whitewolf286 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Oh I'm going to hell for enjoying every second of this.
...
But oh so worth it. The stuff you right gets me blushing faster than USUK drama CD's ( and those are pretty hard core)
P.S Love the fact that America bottomed;)
KeikoToBeiko chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
OMG I couldn't stop reading. And fuck sadistic England is just...*blood splatter* and poor America :( Do I mean it, I dunno but that's besides the point AWESOME STORY X3
PS That ending XDDDD
IcarusWing chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
WHAT A WAY TO END IT. Poor America. Left in that storage room. XD
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
After the HELL of that story, it still beats living with Russia. I'm rather impressed you included Florida, or at the time, East and West Florida. So proud of you my little USUK desecrator.
Mitrus chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I absolutely loved this! I know I haven't commented on any of your fanfics but that's because I always have the same reaction: I didn't know whether to be aroused or burst out laughing. Then again, it's always a bit of both. You are a legend :)
kae ampora chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
THAT FUCKING ENDING. OH MY GOD. I DIED. I DIED SO HARD. YOU ARE A GENIUS. AN ABSOLUTE GENIUS. -claps until hands catch fire and fall off- THINGS LIKE THIS ARE WHY YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR ON FANFICTION.
Lamashtar Two chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I tend to see this as noncon, despite the fact America could have ripped the flag, the same way a prisoner tortured for information does not consent to it, even though he can end it in a second if he just gives up information.

I DID read about the Loyalists who went to north Florida, but it was my impression that America didn't have it then, Spain did. I shall have to read it's history again, and I won't be able to get this interpretation out of my mind! LOL

I enjoyed it, as weird as it was.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »