Reviews for Heirs of Earth
Celestial Indigo chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, it's hard to when you're using a PDA instead of an actual PC.

Truly an interesting twist bringing Naru into the mix. Is she going to be a Sailor Senshi too like I've heard of in some of the cannon BSSM? What about Hotaru? I know that she doesn't appear until the Deathbuster saga, but neither did the other outers.

I will say this, your fic here is one of the few that I have re-read more than 10 times from start to finish, Really enjoyable to read.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Five Million and One chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Okay, at first I was really weirded out by the fact that there are Power Rangers in your fic. In fact, I almost stopped reading because of it. But I made myself read more because it was well written and actually kind of made sense. And now I actually enjoy it! You involved the Rangers in a believable way, and you incorporated the Ranma storyline without making him a Senshi or other such nonsense! Good job!
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Fenarinarsas chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Entertaining story that has a good historical background for the current conflict. Like how you took some of the black and white of the Sailor Moon canon universe and made it a harsh grey.

Thank you for the long hours you have spent writing this fanfic.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
lol
Tovath chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
The plot of this is fairly good, but you need to work on your characterization some.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »