Reviews for Heirs of Earth
Celestial Indigo chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
*POP*, goes Ranma's cherry, *POP* goes the Naru-youma, *POP* goes the bowling ball flying through the lanes, wall, wall, toilet, and case of cherries behind that wall.

LOL at this chapter with a small frown at the saddness Usagi is feeling and the decision of Naru-ranger.

I was wondering though when the senshi were going to start getting the rainbow crystals. Soon?

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Raidentensho chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
not bad. i am really looking forward to the rest of this. hope it will be epic. until then, ja!
kamikage86 chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Well things are getting interesting, keep it up.
Lerris chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
This is quite good all in all. I look forward to reading more of this.
Lerris chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
The flying dutchman part was particularly noteworthy. Beyond that, the story continues to develop quite well. The shades of grey theme is also working well.
Lerris chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Overall this has been pretty good so far, although I was more than a little leery about the addition of power rangers. Ryoga's death adds a bit of realism, particularly with the memories Ranma has absorbed. Now Akane's rant and such, while supported, can still get annoying. Hopefully he has enough and they drop the engagement, since I can see no recovery after this.
Celestial Indigo chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, it's hard to when you're using a PDA instead of an actual PC.

Truly an interesting twist bringing Naru into the mix. Is she going to be a Sailor Senshi too like I've heard of in some of the cannon BSSM? What about Hotaru? I know that she doesn't appear until the Deathbuster saga, but neither did the other outers.

I will say this, your fic here is one of the few that I have re-read more than 10 times from start to finish, Really enjoyable to read.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Five Million and One chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Okay, at first I was really weirded out by the fact that there are Power Rangers in your fic. In fact, I almost stopped reading because of it. But I made myself read more because it was well written and actually kind of made sense. And now I actually enjoy it! You involved the Rangers in a believable way, and you incorporated the Ranma storyline without making him a Senshi or other such nonsense! Good job!
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 3/9/2012