Reviews for Heirs of Earth
Raynze76 chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
Lol Mamoru got played like a fiddle by Shampoo that was funny
ShineX chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
Nice, though I do hope you have Naru recover instead of killing her off :)
Bobboky chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
very good work
Gogolu chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
Cool
angel61991 chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
idk weither 2 feel sorry 4 mamoru or not. lol i cant wait 2 read more. please update soon.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Woot! Update on one of my favorite stories, must have more sooner.
Cattsith chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
I'm always glad to see new chapters from you. It looks great! Thanks :)
Jimbobob5536 chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Amusing ending there.
jgkitarel chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
I like how you're making both sides act and react in an intelligent manner. Well, the Generals are since I think the verdicts still out on Beryl.
god of all chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
awesome.. poro naryu. wonder if copy naru knows shes a copy?
Quathis chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Very interesting chapter, what with all the sexual references, Naru as the Yellow Ranger showing up, and Shampoo talking Mamoru into a date. I'm not really sure how to define how the last one occurred, but it did make me laugh. Hoping someone knows how to help Naru, cause her current state makes me very angry. I'd pity the Dark Kingdom what Haruka and Michiru will do to them, but I'd probably help if I was there. Until next time.
ijpowers92 chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Poor Mamoru... well maybe not so poor.

Anyway, its good to see you posting again.
Umbra8191 chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Kariston Draconis chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Hmmm... if you're gonna go with Power Ranger tradition on this one, you've alrealy got some way to fix Naru, even a bit, lined up, and then she's gonna join the Rangers side, which will also increase tension between her and Usagi if either finds out about the other, which will happen if you go with Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover tradition. You've probably also got Shampoo lined up as future Pink Ranger, and possibly Kuno as Blue, with a vague possibility for Kodachi to be Black. That just leaves Red, and I don't know who you'd get for that one, as that would usually be Ranma's position. Umino?... Ugh, hell no. Ryuu Kumon? Even worse in a way. Ryouga is already dead, so he's out. Gosunkugi? Oh, please God no! Tofu? Actually, that could work, although it would mean he'd have to leave his practice un-attended... Eh, whatever, I'm sure you've got it all figured out. Looking forward to more chapters!
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »