Reviews for Heirs of Earth
kirbyfan1996 chapter 16 . 5/20/2016
A very good story so far. Would really like to see you return to this one day.
douglas654 chapter 16 . 4/6/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please Update this again soon I love the story that you got going and I want to read more of it!
maryjane5000 chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
Current Rangers
Dragonzord Ranma
Tigerzord Mamoru
Mastodon Kuno
Saber-Tooth Tiger Naru (current brainwashed villain)
Triceratops Motoki
Perrydactyl Shampoo (if going by cannon)

So that leaves Tyrannosaurus ?
PhoenixFTW chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Yeesh, this story hasn't aged as well as I remember. You do realize that Akane was actually pretty nice to Ranma and only called him a pervert because of the whole bathroom incident?
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
ok I must admit that I have not seen nor liked the rangers series since I was a kid, but your story is awsome please keep your harde work and update soon
mishap chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
You've done something I believed impossible, you've managed to make power rangers readable for me. Honestly I probably wouldn't have read it if I'd known ahead of time, but all the same you made it both interesting and non-nausea inducing.
I just finished Hero of Heaven and I thought I would check out your other works. I like Ranma and can tolerate Sailor Moon...sometimes so I gave it a try and was very pleasantly surprised. I'd love to see where you could go with this story and hope that it hasn't been abandoned.
ARSLOTHES chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
Hope you'll decide to update this again soon
ezok chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
please tell me you will end this fic someday.
Matty G91 chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
Question: Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Fuck off, power rangers. Also, you should say power rangers in the summery. I'm not interested in your fic anymore.
Dark Topaz chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
I just rediscovered this story I hope you write more
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
It's not bad but I don't really see what bringing in the Power Rangers adds to the story? They seem to be performing the exact same roles as earth princes would have. So why bother? You could have just added another earth prince Stangmar as you did and have him with an earth equivalent of the Senshi powerup but for males. If you were actually crossing the Power Rangers universe and characters that would be different but that is not what you are doing here. You're just using their weapons and equipment in place of Silver Millennium gear.
Gekkou Yoko chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
Love the fic, doubly so seeing as you deconstruct two major series from the 90's (Power Rangers and Sailor moon). Another point to you is "breaking the cutie" (Usagi) so to speak, even if it has yet to fully happen. And yet another point to you is giving Kuno some major show time, as being actually useful as apposed to what he got in Ranma 1/2 Canon which was kinda sad, seeing as in early series, he was (at least /Seemed/ to be) the first to use Ki. The downsides? if I had to list one that I can see, it wouldn't be much of one, is Ranma not spending much time in girl form, save a few training sessions. Oh! just thought of a semi-bad thing. There has been far to little actual down time save base relaxation, after being in life or death combat, one Needs to spend more than a half hour to two a day to unwind, over time it would lead to /Massive/ stress and eventually /Major/ mental health issues such as MPD, to list a major one, seeing as it can /Royally/ mess someone and there life up.

Hope to see future updates on the fic.
Signed, The Crimson Vixen.
StarrLilly chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Wow. This is such a unique mishmash crossover. I laughed, I cried, I even got a tad sick from some of the violence (which is no insult to you, I promise).
Kuno as the black ranger blew my mind a bit, but I'm eager to see how he handles it.
I also like the slightly more 'realistic' actions of the enemies and having the senshi actually train their powers.
So how're they going to deal with the whole Ranma/Beryl thing? Will they get Usagi to split them with the Silver Crystal (can't spell the Japanese name)? Or will they use some other obscure magic device to split them apart?
djett4 chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
damn awesome hope this gets continued one day
565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »