Reviews for Heirs of Earth
fellow chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
A superman cameo, too. Oh my.
fellow chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Seriously? Power Rangers?
fellow chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
As long as ranma does not wear a tux, this rocks.
Anon chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Update soon. Pls :3
Lord of the Pit chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I have become a big fan of the various stories you have written. I have just finished reading all 16 chapters of this story that have been posted to date. You have a creative mind and a flare for this 'art'. The only problem I have found is that very few of your literary works fall under the completed category. To date I have quite literally have read 3/4 of your posted works. Thank you for the outstanding work you have published and please complete some more of these fine works.
Y2Ranma chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Please update Want know what happens next
Does Ranma becomes Zordon or Ranma Green Ranger & Beryl (Female Ranma) Pink Ranger
Alcren chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Lol, I was suspicious with the dragonzord bit but I found it funny that you incorporated power rangers in this fanfic, seems like a fun read
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Cool story, pls update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Lol Lois is the grandmaster!
Priest chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
i hope you plan on continuing this some time soon.
Eljin1 chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
this is a really interesting story. i really like how youve made it much more realistic than both SM and ranma are. the personality changes are great as well and they expalin and mesh things really well. especially ranma and genma.
i hope you start writing it again.
timunderwood9 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
"Seeing the older teen's anxiety, Ranma smiled. "Relax playboy, I'm not going to just start punching you because of what you did in your last life. I do reserve the right for a little revenge here and there, but I think being turned into a meat puppet is a pretty heavy punishment.""

This is exactly what I mean about creating an ambiguous and deeply flawed (and real flaws that are completely bad to have) Ranma. He isn't noticing that he happily punched someone else over what they did in a past life just a few hours ago. And there it wasn't even the person who was cheating on his sister. And was someone who doesn't remember anything about it in the first place.
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
I like in this how you've managed to flag that Ranma, while he has is the main hero is also far from perfect. His attitude toward the sailors in this chapter for example shows he is completely living in his memories and not at all paying attention to what is actually going on.

And being an ass to the senshi, while behaving far more reasonably towards the problems Ranma faces in his own story.
Redripper666 chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
well this part was a big let down was hopeing you wouldnt use something so over done
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
O_o, can I just say that this fic is very weird but also very good. I mean honestly! Its a 3-1/2 way crossover between shows all over the spectrum and WW-3 flashbacks: and it's good!
540 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »