Reviews for Heirs of Earth
ARSLOTHES chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
Hope you'll decide to update this again soon
ezok chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
please tell me you will end this fic someday.
Matty G91 chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
Question: Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Fuck off, power rangers. Also, you should say power rangers in the summery. I'm not interested in your fic anymore.
Dark Topaz chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
I just rediscovered this story I hope you write more
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
It's not bad but I don't really see what bringing in the Power Rangers adds to the story? They seem to be performing the exact same roles as earth princes would have. So why bother? You could have just added another earth prince Stangmar as you did and have him with an earth equivalent of the Senshi powerup but for males. If you were actually crossing the Power Rangers universe and characters that would be different but that is not what you are doing here. You're just using their weapons and equipment in place of Silver Millennium gear.
The Crimson Vixen chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
Love the fic, doubly so seeing as you deconstruct two major series from the 90's (Power Rangers and Sailor moon). Another point to you is "breaking the cutie" (Usagi) so to speak, even if it has yet to fully happen. And yet another point to you is giving Kuno some major show time, as being actually useful as apposed to what he got in Ranma 1/2 Canon which was kinda sad, seeing as in early series, he was (at least /Seemed/ to be) the first to use Ki. The downsides? if I had to list one that I can see, it wouldn't be much of one, is Ranma not spending much time in girl form, save a few training sessions. Oh! just thought of a semi-bad thing. There has been far to little actual down time save base relaxation, after being in life or death combat, one Needs to spend more than a half hour to two a day to unwind, over time it would lead to /Massive/ stress and eventually /Major/ mental health issues such as MPD, to list a major one, seeing as it can /Royally/ mess someone and there life up.

Hope to see future updates on the fic.
Signed, The Crimson Vixen.
StarrLilly chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Wow. This is such a unique mishmash crossover. I laughed, I cried, I even got a tad sick from some of the violence (which is no insult to you, I promise).
Kuno as the black ranger blew my mind a bit, but I'm eager to see how he handles it.
I also like the slightly more 'realistic' actions of the enemies and having the senshi actually train their powers.
So how're they going to deal with the whole Ranma/Beryl thing? Will they get Usagi to split them with the Silver Crystal (can't spell the Japanese name)? Or will they use some other obscure magic device to split them apart?
djett4 chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
damn awesome hope this gets continued one day
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Make it a ranma/haruka/michiru pairing
JonV0 chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
"And may the Power protect you!"

I look forward to you eventually writing more of this, even if it's been 2 1/2 years since the last update. While I'm not that fond of this recent turn of events fro Ranma & Beryl, I'm definitely interested in where you are (or were) intending to go with this story.
JonV0 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
So not only is Ranma gonna fight with the Senshi, but he's a Power Ranger?

...I can live with that. At least he's not in a fuku this time. And by the way, unless you're talking about the Super Sentai universe, the correct term should be Morphin' Grid. However, if you are basing it on Super Sentai, then I have no idea what, if anything, they would call it.
Dai Gurren Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Weak. Exceptionally weak. This story is quite a good example of a Ranma-Sue story. Not because Ranma is powerful as hell but rather because Ranma is never wrong. Hell the personality's so different I might as well refer to this protagonist as RINO (Ranma-In-Name-Only). While Ranma is a lovable jerk-with-a-heart-of-gold, RINO comes off as a condescending asshole with all the redeeming qualities of a tapeworm. Now this would be fine, if it was intentional. But the fact is that I really think I'm supposed to sympathize with RINO, because RINO is always right. Where Ranma pisses of the Amazons like he was some bizarre Musk/Phoenix people crossbreed, RINO has them all ready to suck his cock in a month. While it's obvious that Ranma's relationship with Akane starts off bad due to mutual immaturity and both sides have to work to improve it, in RINO's world everything is entirely Akane's fault and that bitch better learn to like being shat on by everybody and their grandmother for daring to challenge the great goodness that is RINO. When Ranma fights Ryoga the results are almost always pure undiluted epicness, RINO just murders the bastard and then has everyone pat him on the back and tell him it was ok. Well RINO, allow me to apologize on behalf of the rest of the cast for not being a perfect little Sue like you. I'm sorry that the Senshi are untrained civilians who have been forced into a combat situation that is way over their heads. I'm sorry that Akane has been reduced to a pathetic caricature of the kind but violent girl she was meant to be. I'm sorry that Queen Serenity has apparently been replaced by some strange shape shifting mind raping alien. And most of all RINO, I apologize for expecting a Sailor Moon/Power Rangers/Ranma 1/2 to contain even an ounce of the joy, humor, and campyness that the three component series provided.
edboy4926 chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Awesome story
Pleaee continue this.
Malix2 chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
Interesting story, it's a crossover I haven't read before, but then again I just started really getting into ranma fics and I usually don't read many sailor moon or power rangers fics.
559 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »