Reviews for Heirs of Earth
The Crimson Vixen chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
Love the fic, doubly so seeing as you deconstruct two major series from the 90's (Power Rangers and Sailor moon). Another point to you is "breaking the cutie" (Usagi) so to speak, even if it has yet to fully happen. And yet another point to you is giving Kuno some major show time, as being actually useful as apposed to what he got in Ranma 1/2 Canon which was kinda sad, seeing as in early series, he was (at least /Seemed/ to be) the first to use Ki. The downsides? if I had to list one that I can see, it wouldn't be much of one, is Ranma not spending much time in girl form, save a few training sessions. Oh! just thought of a semi-bad thing. There has been far to little actual down time save base relaxation, after being in life or death combat, one Needs to spend more than a half hour to two a day to unwind, over time it would lead to /Massive/ stress and eventually /Major/ mental health issues such as MPD, to list a major one, seeing as it can /Royally/ mess someone and there life up.

Hope to see future updates on the fic.
Signed, The Crimson Vixen.
StarrLilly chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Wow. This is such a unique mishmash crossover. I laughed, I cried, I even got a tad sick from some of the violence (which is no insult to you, I promise).
Kuno as the black ranger blew my mind a bit, but I'm eager to see how he handles it.
I also like the slightly more 'realistic' actions of the enemies and having the senshi actually train their powers.
So how're they going to deal with the whole Ranma/Beryl thing? Will they get Usagi to split them with the Silver Crystal (can't spell the Japanese name)? Or will they use some other obscure magic device to split them apart?
djett4 chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
damn awesome hope this gets continued one day
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Make it a ranma/haruka/michiru pairing
JonV0 chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
"And may the Power protect you!"

I look forward to you eventually writing more of this, even if it's been 2 1/2 years since the last update. While I'm not that fond of this recent turn of events fro Ranma & Beryl, I'm definitely interested in where you are (or were) intending to go with this story.
JonV0 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
So not only is Ranma gonna fight with the Senshi, but he's a Power Ranger?

...I can live with that. At least he's not in a fuku this time. And by the way, unless you're talking about the Super Sentai universe, the correct term should be Morphin' Grid. However, if you are basing it on Super Sentai, then I have no idea what, if anything, they would call it.
Dai Gurren Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Weak. Exceptionally weak. This story is quite a good example of a Ranma-Sue story. Not because Ranma is powerful as hell but rather because Ranma is never wrong. Hell the personality's so different I might as well refer to this protagonist as RINO (Ranma-In-Name-Only). While Ranma is a lovable jerk-with-a-heart-of-gold, RINO comes off as a condescending asshole with all the redeeming qualities of a tapeworm. Now this would be fine, if it was intentional. But the fact is that I really think I'm supposed to sympathize with RINO, because RINO is always right. Where Ranma pisses of the Amazons like he was some bizarre Musk/Phoenix people crossbreed, RINO has them all ready to suck his cock in a month. While it's obvious that Ranma's relationship with Akane starts off bad due to mutual immaturity and both sides have to work to improve it, in RINO's world everything is entirely Akane's fault and that bitch better learn to like being shat on by everybody and their grandmother for daring to challenge the great goodness that is RINO. When Ranma fights Ryoga the results are almost always pure undiluted epicness, RINO just murders the bastard and then has everyone pat him on the back and tell him it was ok. Well RINO, allow me to apologize on behalf of the rest of the cast for not being a perfect little Sue like you. I'm sorry that the Senshi are untrained civilians who have been forced into a combat situation that is way over their heads. I'm sorry that Akane has been reduced to a pathetic caricature of the kind but violent girl she was meant to be. I'm sorry that Queen Serenity has apparently been replaced by some strange shape shifting mind raping alien. And most of all RINO, I apologize for expecting a Sailor Moon/Power Rangers/Ranma 1/2 to contain even an ounce of the joy, humor, and campyness that the three component series provided.
edboy4926 chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Awesome story
Pleaee continue this.
Malix2 chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
Interesting story, it's a crossover I haven't read before, but then again I just started really getting into ranma fics and I usually don't read many sailor moon or power rangers fics.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Well, this is bad on a lot of levels for them. You know, the Ginzishou can TOTALLY resurrect anyone, if the number is low, right? Maybe Ryoga and as an ace in the hole. It DOES fit with Ranger shows, Sailor Moon's constant back-up scenes, and Ranma 1/2's absolute random factor. Plus it's fun as hell:)

Heck, if you think on it, Ryoga could actually fit as the Silver Space Ranger theme, Jungle Fury/Wild Force Wolf Rangers, Jungle Fury Rhino in a MASSIVE irony, or go for broke as SPD Shadow Ranger.

I just hope you update the awesome soon man:)
Vld chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Since i probably already reviewed this chapter in my log, i'm gonna review it as guest this time. Well, not "review", really. Just a quick message using the review function to say that i really, REALLY hope you haven't abandoned this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
You're joking? Power Rangers? It doesn't work and doesn't seem at all needed for the plot. Why? No reason you couldn't have simply made him a warrior Prince as you started. Ranma and Sailor Moon obviously cross very well and is well established. You could probably cross Power Rangers with either one of the other two although not as easily. All three together sounds like an idea for a joke.
HopeSeiketsu chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I have to say I gotta respect the preemptive "fire control" not many others would explain things like you did nice going and while I do respect your decision too kill off ryoga like you did after all you gave realistic reasoning to ranmas actions and the simple fact that it is your story not ours so you get too decide how things go... I foeget what else I was saying well good story lols.
fellow chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
A superman cameo, too. Oh my.
fellow chapter 2 . 2/25/2014