Reviews for Heirs of Earth
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Well, this is bad on a lot of levels for them. You know, the Ginzishou can TOTALLY resurrect anyone, if the number is low, right? Maybe Ryoga and as an ace in the hole. It DOES fit with Ranger shows, Sailor Moon's constant back-up scenes, and Ranma 1/2's absolute random factor. Plus it's fun as hell:)

Heck, if you think on it, Ryoga could actually fit as the Silver Space Ranger theme, Jungle Fury/Wild Force Wolf Rangers, Jungle Fury Rhino in a MASSIVE irony, or go for broke as SPD Shadow Ranger.

I just hope you update the awesome soon man:)
Vld chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Since i probably already reviewed this chapter in my log, i'm gonna review it as guest this time. Well, not "review", really. Just a quick message using the review function to say that i really, REALLY hope you haven't abandoned this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
You're joking? Power Rangers? It doesn't work and doesn't seem at all needed for the plot. Why? No reason you couldn't have simply made him a warrior Prince as you started. Ranma and Sailor Moon obviously cross very well and is well established. You could probably cross Power Rangers with either one of the other two although not as easily. All three together sounds like an idea for a joke.
HopeSeiketsu chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I have to say I gotta respect the preemptive "fire control" not many others would explain things like you did nice going and while I do respect your decision too kill off ryoga like you did after all you gave realistic reasoning to ranmas actions and the simple fact that it is your story not ours so you get too decide how things go... I foeget what else I was saying well good story lols.
fellow chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
A superman cameo, too. Oh my.
fellow chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Seriously? Power Rangers?
fellow chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
As long as ranma does not wear a tux, this rocks.
Anon chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Update soon. Pls :3
Lord of the Pit chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I have become a big fan of the various stories you have written. I have just finished reading all 16 chapters of this story that have been posted to date. You have a creative mind and a flare for this 'art'. The only problem I have found is that very few of your literary works fall under the completed category. To date I have quite literally have read 3/4 of your posted works. Thank you for the outstanding work you have published and please complete some more of these fine works.
Y2Ranma chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Please update Want know what happens next
Does Ranma becomes Zordon or Ranma Green Ranger & Beryl (Female Ranma) Pink Ranger
Alcren chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Lol, I was suspicious with the dragonzord bit but I found it funny that you incorporated power rangers in this fanfic, seems like a fun read
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Cool story, pls update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Lol Lois is the grandmaster!
Priest chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
i hope you plan on continuing this some time soon.
Eljin1 chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
this is a really interesting story. i really like how youve made it much more realistic than both SM and ranma are. the personality changes are great as well and they expalin and mesh things really well. especially ranma and genma.
i hope you start writing it again.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »