Reviews for Heirs of Earth
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Ho boy, poor Ranma.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
So was Ranma in his past like Beryl's brother, also I have alway's been a BIG fan of the orginal Green Ranger from Power Rangers, will the other rangers show up or what, also will Ranma call forth the Green DragonZord again?
beast man1500 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
i wonder how he's going to react to Michiru and Haruka when he finds them out. And PLEASE don't pair him with Akane. That pairing has been done to death!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
I think Ranma has every right to be pissed at the Inners. I hope he will get some allies soon, I want to see some Ranger Team attacks. I do think if he could get Hotaru on his side he's score a major goal by having the most powerful of the Senshi calling him Big Brother along with Beryl after he manages to slaughter Metallia.

Could some Youma be so scared of Ranger Ranma that they surrender on the spot and vow to serve him if he doesn't kill them?
Quathis chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Well, Ranma was never known for his rationality outside of combat, so holding his ten thousand year grudge is actually okay. Especially when it hurt family - never mess with family. This should be a good wake up call to the Senshi, a little maturity should help heal the wound between them and Ranma (not completely, no, but it should help). And I look forward to seeing just what he does with Mamoru's unconscious body. Until next time.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
great chapter please update again soon
Orchamus chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Nice chapter, not only for the action, but the rather amusing development of the romance.
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
cool chapter
karthik9 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
aliestrikehero chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
First, unless I'm mistaken, the Dragonzord doesn't have a cockpit; the Dagger controlls it.

Second, will Ranma pair up with any of the senshi or will ha actually stick with Akane.

p.s.

Please! Start the sequal to Mother Moon!
Vld chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
"inbred honor breaking playboy!" Oh, i love it! Can i use it sometimes? Well, i might forget the exact sentence before i decide to use it but still... it seems to fit Endymion perfectly... (i know, in canon it was only specified that Beryl loved him, not that it was engaged to her but still... i like it!)

Wonder as well from his dream if he didn't kill his own family, too. I pity Mamoru if that's the case... because all in all, he's a good guy... not sure he deserves to remember how much of a filth his former self was. Even if i hate him.

Martal Arts Crazy Journalism? Nice!... not sure if news about a flying guy wearing his briefs over his pants should be counted as an accomplishment, though. No offense to Loïs. Or Clark, for that matter, but... seriously, i know the costume was created by his mum, but... if MY mom made me such a ridiculous outfit... i would burn it to ashes, and i love my mum!

Seriously? Ranma expects Soun to show a backbone in front of the idiot Kuno? ... ah, right. He just met him. Of course he would expect him to play the responsible father... *sigh*

wonder how Haruka and Michiru will react once they're activated and realise Endymion's two-timing was what caused the end of the Millenium. I have no hopes about Usagi's reaction, though. Unless you make her a little smarter and mature, she will stick to the dick... shame, she would make such a cute couple with either of her fellow Senshis (Tux NOT included). Especially Ami or Minako.
Vld chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Pretty cool story so far... the only complaint i have is the "power rangers" crossover (although none of the actual Power Rangers appeared yet, which i'm thankful about) because... well, that's one show i definitely hate.

That won't stop me from reading more, though, because your prose is pretty good, and your ideas are pretty well thought out. Besides, while i may dislike PR, i love both Ranma and Sailormoon... and i have a feeling you'll add some Tuxedo-bashing, too, which is something i enjoy a lot. Can't stand the bloody prick.
UVlite chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Asfter thal last point in chapter three I can't wait for Ranma to meet Edimon. I can just imagine it now "Edimon prepare to die! Because of you millions were slaughtered."

All in all a good begining.
Beserkians fury chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
So who IS Ranma paired up with? Will it be someone from his show or one of the sailors? And if you say he ends up with Akane... Bad Things will happen. Notice the capitol letters at the beggining of the words. Yeah, that bad.
Ultimate-ZeroSword chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Awesome. I absolutely love this story so far. I think the way of setting up the government structure of Earth during the Silver Millennium is pure genius. From what I've gathered, there are 9 members of the ruling council, headed by the King Eurystheus, who is more of a council leader than an actual king. Three of the council members are Abbot-Electors, which I presume to be religious leaders or powerful mages, or both. The other six, including the king, seem to be Prince-Electors, and each one holds the power of a ranger. It does seem perfectly set up to later bring in more rangers if the author chooses, but also perfectly capable of standing on its own.

What I personally got a kick out of, and that other people may not have noticed, were the Super Sentai references that were scattered throughout. For those who don't know, the first season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers was based on the Super Sentai season Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger. In this season, the Green Ranger's Zord, known as the Dragonzord, was originally called DragonCaesar. Which is referenced when Historian refers to the Dragonzord being Caesar class. But the best reference, is the name Burai. The Dragonranger (that is what the sentai show called the green ranger) was a man by the name of Burai. It's interesting that Historian would bring that name in for a previous Green Ranger and Stangmar's father.

The thought of Earth having their own army is something I thought about a lot when thinking about Sailor Moon, and I always wondered whether the people of Earth would really not have one given that they are surrounded by a foreign empire. If magic exists in the Silver Millennium, then it must exist on Earth too, and apparently Historian has the Earthlings becoming rangers instead of senshi.

This story has lots of reference for the geeks like me, but not so much as to lose the majority of people who speak the english language as their first language. It is well written, with few if any spelling or grammatical errors, and the plot flows very smoothly. Characters remain in character for the most part, and when they don't, there is a clear and present reason for it. Back story is fully fleshed out, so there is very little confusion. This is a wonderful story and I have added it to my favorites. I eagerly await the next update.
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »