Reviews for Heirs of Earth
Orchamus chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Nice chapter, not only for the action, but the rather amusing development of the romance.
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
cool chapter
karthik9 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
aliestrikehero chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
First, unless I'm mistaken, the Dragonzord doesn't have a cockpit; the Dagger controlls it.

Second, will Ranma pair up with any of the senshi or will ha actually stick with Akane.

p.s.

Please! Start the sequal to Mother Moon!
Vld chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
"inbred honor breaking playboy!" Oh, i love it! Can i use it sometimes? Well, i might forget the exact sentence before i decide to use it but still... it seems to fit Endymion perfectly... (i know, in canon it was only specified that Beryl loved him, not that it was engaged to her but still... i like it!)

Wonder as well from his dream if he didn't kill his own family, too. I pity Mamoru if that's the case... because all in all, he's a good guy... not sure he deserves to remember how much of a filth his former self was. Even if i hate him.

Martal Arts Crazy Journalism? Nice!... not sure if news about a flying guy wearing his briefs over his pants should be counted as an accomplishment, though. No offense to Loïs. Or Clark, for that matter, but... seriously, i know the costume was created by his mum, but... if MY mom made me such a ridiculous outfit... i would burn it to ashes, and i love my mum!

Seriously? Ranma expects Soun to show a backbone in front of the idiot Kuno? ... ah, right. He just met him. Of course he would expect him to play the responsible father... *sigh*

wonder how Haruka and Michiru will react once they're activated and realise Endymion's two-timing was what caused the end of the Millenium. I have no hopes about Usagi's reaction, though. Unless you make her a little smarter and mature, she will stick to the dick... shame, she would make such a cute couple with either of her fellow Senshis (Tux NOT included). Especially Ami or Minako.
Vld chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Pretty cool story so far... the only complaint i have is the "power rangers" crossover (although none of the actual Power Rangers appeared yet, which i'm thankful about) because... well, that's one show i definitely hate.

That won't stop me from reading more, though, because your prose is pretty good, and your ideas are pretty well thought out. Besides, while i may dislike PR, i love both Ranma and Sailormoon... and i have a feeling you'll add some Tuxedo-bashing, too, which is something i enjoy a lot. Can't stand the bloody prick.
UVlite chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Asfter thal last point in chapter three I can't wait for Ranma to meet Edimon. I can just imagine it now "Edimon prepare to die! Because of you millions were slaughtered."

All in all a good begining.
Beserkians fury chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
So who IS Ranma paired up with? Will it be someone from his show or one of the sailors? And if you say he ends up with Akane... Bad Things will happen. Notice the capitol letters at the beggining of the words. Yeah, that bad.
Ultimate-ZeroSword chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Awesome. I absolutely love this story so far. I think the way of setting up the government structure of Earth during the Silver Millennium is pure genius. From what I've gathered, there are 9 members of the ruling council, headed by the King Eurystheus, who is more of a council leader than an actual king. Three of the council members are Abbot-Electors, which I presume to be religious leaders or powerful mages, or both. The other six, including the king, seem to be Prince-Electors, and each one holds the power of a ranger. It does seem perfectly set up to later bring in more rangers if the author chooses, but also perfectly capable of standing on its own.

What I personally got a kick out of, and that other people may not have noticed, were the Super Sentai references that were scattered throughout. For those who don't know, the first season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers was based on the Super Sentai season Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger. In this season, the Green Ranger's Zord, known as the Dragonzord, was originally called DragonCaesar. Which is referenced when Historian refers to the Dragonzord being Caesar class. But the best reference, is the name Burai. The Dragonranger (that is what the sentai show called the green ranger) was a man by the name of Burai. It's interesting that Historian would bring that name in for a previous Green Ranger and Stangmar's father.

The thought of Earth having their own army is something I thought about a lot when thinking about Sailor Moon, and I always wondered whether the people of Earth would really not have one given that they are surrounded by a foreign empire. If magic exists in the Silver Millennium, then it must exist on Earth too, and apparently Historian has the Earthlings becoming rangers instead of senshi.

This story has lots of reference for the geeks like me, but not so much as to lose the majority of people who speak the english language as their first language. It is well written, with few if any spelling or grammatical errors, and the plot flows very smoothly. Characters remain in character for the most part, and when they don't, there is a clear and present reason for it. Back story is fully fleshed out, so there is very little confusion. This is a wonderful story and I have added it to my favorites. I eagerly await the next update.
Cieva chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I like this idea. Power Rangers actually fits ratther well with Sailor Moon, and Ranma is the Hero type. Will he be getting a full team of rangers, or will this be a solo act with him partnered to the senshi? Also, having Ranma stay male for the duration of the combat scenes. Nice touch, very refreshing.
Raizen Lord of Twilight chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Wonder who the other rangers will eventually be considering that the only characters from the Ranma 1/2 I would possibly even let have the power of a power ranger granted provided they reworked their attitude are for the most part Herb, mainly needs to lose the arrogance, and possibly Shampoo, whom you’ve already done this for. Part of the reason for putting in Herb is in the off chance that the Musk Dynasty actually has records going that far back and acknowledges Ranma as Stangmar one of the former lords reborn into this time period. Sure they would likely try several tests to verify who he is but once confirmed they would possibly wish to ally with him and through him with the amazons possibly sending Herb to get experience in the outside world along with possibly a sister, as a means to secure his alliance and possibly having Herb get together with shampoo to seal the treaty. In doing this depending on the laws enacted by both the Musk and Amazons Ranma could possibly get multiple wives so long as his first wife/wives were fine with it, one from each group. Eventually you might think about having Ranma “ascend” to become the gold ranger as a means of giving him a power boost .

Anyway all in all nice story and keep up the good work.
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
i like
beast man1500 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I wonder how Ranma's gonna act towards Mamoru. It would be funny if he called him a perv.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Good job with the story so far, look forward to more.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 5/16/2011