Reviews for Heirs of Earth
DonPJuan chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
hmmm... why don't you have the other rangers go on a quest for some magical item that will split Ranma from his cursed form leaving a body for both him and his sister to inhabit and you can have his sister be one of the new rangers. Heck you could also have Usagi use the Ginzuishou on ranma and his sister but you could add in the chaos factor of Ranma and the fact that his sister was possessed and have some freaky magical accident that would cause the two to split leaving them both with bodies and for the extra added bit of chaos or just pure weirdness you could have Ranma's sister become interested in Kuno. (atleast that way he'd actually have a girl interested in him...)
kyugan chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Lol, Ranma is Zordon. I laughed so hard.

For some reason I keep imaging Genma as the Giant Talking Head. Maybe he takes up the position after being wounded in battle?

I mean yes, Genma's an idiot, but as a martial arts instructor he's second to very, very few.
FateBurn chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
good chapter
Quathis chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Well, couple of big twists here. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised that something like this has happened to Ranma, since he is literally cursed. But the team looks to be rallying without him and I'm hoping that Usagi can help, though Beryl might go ballistic seeing her. Until next time.
chm01 chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
I see several possibilities here, but the one that I think its the most interesting one would be that beryl somehow gets a body and becomes the missing ranger (aka pink), seeing that unless something happens to prevent it motoki is going to be blue and shampoo is going to be red, and naru is yellow.
sevae chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
So Ranma's Zordon for the moment?
FanFicReader105 chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Awesome 's go Black Ranger! Can't wait to find out the identity of the other Rangers. Hope you keep up the amazing work you've done for this story and all your other fics as well.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
... Kuno?... meh, it works I guess.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Xanatos. I never spotted till now and I'm on my third re-read. Good (pun? Idea?) whatever. It was good.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
I never liked the car zords, so pkease never go there.
But a few spacecraft based zords might work.

Resource objective, complete atleast one zord team before doing other things, like creating extra computer cores to allaw(?) the base to do several things together without slowing down it's run-times.
Hidding a few cores togetter(?) with a base start-up packets, just incase the unthinkable happens...again.

Locating the Sailor Senshi castels(?) and creating a connecting between them.
Upgrade the current (Ter-Na-Nog) base to include a space-warship yard, if it doesn't have it already.
Combinning the knowledge base of both kingdoms and see if Senshi powers would prevent Ranger powers to be ceated or not.
If not, then Earth could support a Senshi and the Moon Kingdom planets would be able to support a team of six Rangers besides what they normaly support.

If not, the combinned know-how might still let them create Senshi orientated Zords, most likely space-ship based.
A satteliet (or so) based scanner system might be handy, could probably also tell if a certain base was destroyed, moved around or still sitting in that vulcano, un-harmed.
Would atleast give them a change to find the other bases.

It would be ironic if certain (Hord) Generals would remember their past and represent another front together with the lost Senshi.
dogbertcarroll chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
A sane Kuno... I think I'd like to see more of it.
Celestial Indigo chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
That was one twist I was not expecting. Tatewaki as the Mastadon (Black) Ranger is one move that I never saw comming. What's next? Kasumi as the Yellow Ranger? Or was that Pink? Twist and turns at every corner that keeps us guessing what's coming next. I can only imagine the reviews comming for this twist here.

Please add more romance scenes with the outers, maybe with Ranko too?
And one quick question. What would happen if Ranma Morphed as a female?

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
OK now I can see the reason for a PR cross.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Loved Sailor Pluto laying down the true history. Nice work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 8/30/2012