Reviews for Heirs of Earth
timunderwood9 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
"Seeing the older teen's anxiety, Ranma smiled. "Relax playboy, I'm not going to just start punching you because of what you did in your last life. I do reserve the right for a little revenge here and there, but I think being turned into a meat puppet is a pretty heavy punishment.""

This is exactly what I mean about creating an ambiguous and deeply flawed (and real flaws that are completely bad to have) Ranma. He isn't noticing that he happily punched someone else over what they did in a past life just a few hours ago. And there it wasn't even the person who was cheating on his sister. And was someone who doesn't remember anything about it in the first place.
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
I like in this how you've managed to flag that Ranma, while he has is the main hero is also far from perfect. His attitude toward the sailors in this chapter for example shows he is completely living in his memories and not at all paying attention to what is actually going on.

And being an ass to the senshi, while behaving far more reasonably towards the problems Ranma faces in his own story.
Redripper666 chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
well this part was a big let down was hopeing you wouldnt use something so over done
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
O_o, can I just say that this fic is very weird but also very good. I mean honestly! Its a 3-1/2 way crossover between shows all over the spectrum and WW-3 flashbacks: and it's good!
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
great story!

i love how you blend ranma, sailor moon and power rangers together! i really hope you'll continue this story
Kithrin chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
would spring of drowned twins solve ranma's problem?
Jyggilag chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
When are you going to update this story? Is very good and it feels like a shame to leave it unfinished.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
just woundering when your up dating
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
just woundering when your up datting was enjoying the story very much
lostmagic564 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
... power rangers i think im going to stop now for some reason i lost
Inu-Pan chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
this is one of my favorite stories on ; the realistic ancient kingdoms of earth/silver millennium were so awesome and real that i KINDA 'sqeee'd when i read it... and i THOUGHT you might like to see these pieces of power ranger fan art;

art/White-Ranger-Redux-319086341

art/Green-Ranger-Redux-319086165

they're what i imagine the armor of your 'ranma rangers' look like _

so PLEASE keep writing; im waiting with baited breath for what happens next
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
when are you going to continue this? I want to read what happens next.
weather witch nami chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
nice twisting of three extremes i definitely look forward to more
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
millions? try 40 billion pluss. You've got the populations of nine planets and 150 some moons to think about
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I like most of your set up, especially your depiction of Ranmas memories and the political set up of earth, but power rangers? It works in a wierd sort of way, and i had some disturbing suspicions in the last chapter, but their inclusion seriously makes me want to cry. The rangers series was that bad even when i was a kid. I'll read on to see if you can make it work but I'm leery.

see you later.