Reviews for Transformers Prime: The Ties That Bind II
Galaxy fiction chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
ah I love this story, you are a superb writer, capturing Arcee and Jack's personality's and traits spot on! Great stuff, as always! Hope you have more in the works, but until then I'll reread them! 10/10
ConnorPaquette chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Tottaly cool
Death4999 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
North is an infuriating character character that is for sure. Another great story that I had missed up until not too long ago. Blue I think thy characterization and writting is spot on, and once again tells an exciting fanfic of TF:P. And who does not love more Arcee and Jack pairings?
maggie phillisp chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I like Jazz because he is the bomb
Frosty Wolf chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Nice, I know that Transformers Prime isn't really a high review area but I hope you keep up the good work.
The Mad Squirrel chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Wow. . God, that's genius. A.R.C. Arcee. Sweet.
The Mad Squirrel chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Oh my gods! Yellow Submarine! Beatles! Yay! I love you now!
Miko, I think Bulk needs to give you a lesson on hygien. (I misspelled that.)
ArceexJack or ArceexOptimus... I can't pick.
The Mad Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
hh
Totem Prime chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Have you seen the trailer for the next Transformers Prime episode?
The PhantomHokage chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
Great story I loved every bit of it am going to start on the third one now
VFR6 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Is there a sequel to this storyline? Please, I wanted to see how a writer can pull off a Cybertronian/Human coupling without one character being turned into a Transformer or human. That is the easy way. The hard way is for both character retain their physical characteristic. Please, I wanted to see the hard way.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I'm Surprised. This is very good. Sure there are a lot of logical fallacies concerning the charges against the Autobots from the government and thier alibis but not any worse than the actual show itself. Ironically I'm in agreement with the president about North because even though he was wrong he was wrong for the right reasons except for one line of revealing himself to be a prejudiced xenophobe and really ironic part is the only other thing I can find fault with his reasoning is where Miko threatened him and his men with the grenade because he backed down.

I'm wierded out by how Arcee/Jack Darby is practically canon. First,she's a robot. Second, She's an alien. Third she's a giant. Fourth she's too old for him by hundreds of years and he's still a minor. Fifth, shes a giant alien robot hundreds of years old. WTH?

I wouldn't mind shipping them if the story is well written enough that it doesn't come off as weird... HAHAHA!(sob)

But this wasn't that bad. Maybe the next shipping story someone should use the human-becomes-transformer plot bunny
The Mad shoe1 chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
Mmmmm, now that was a great Jack/Arcee ending, i do hope there will be some more interesting moments between them in the future.
BearAttackMan chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
I've waited for a while for your stories to pop up here, figured a story this good and under-appreciated would eventually turn up from deviantart.

By the by, if you're just starting out writing, and have already inspired at least one person already, you're on a helluva good start.

Keep up the great work, hope you get your computer troubles sorted out.
Rogue-Scholar-Blue chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who enjoyed the stories. Hope to have more posted in the near future.