Reviews for What's family for?
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 1/29
love it!
georgia.underwood.7 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
You got the word 'drown' instead of 'drive' in the story somewhere.
Lizzii-STALKER of DARKNESS chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great STORY! Favorited!. . . but uhm I thought I'd point out: Sam's little brother's name is Stevie not Caleb

-*Liz*
seebee777 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Let's just say I was running all over the house with excitment. Still shaking a little bit. Annnndddd I just finished screaming in to the night at the crazy peacock that lives across the street
Fabila Black chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Good story Really liked how you wrote harry's kids, especially lily,. Try to have someone go over things and double check your spelling and things because you made a few little mistakes but overall it was really good! :)
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
sequel

always knew ginny was a bitch
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
As someone who knows that English is hard language, you did great! A few numbers were spelled wrong, but, it was easy to follow. It was a little rush, it would probably work better as a multichap. Loved it though!

Happy Writings,

From Basil and Ricco!
Libraria chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I like the idea of Sam and Harry being related from the Evans line, and I can also say this is a great one-shot. There's just one or two things..

It was a bit rushed, which is usually okay, so I don't mind that. But you made Harry come of as a /bit too/ rich. I doubt he would be that rich, and with the whole Hufflepuff-Gryffindor-Ravenclaw-Slytherin thing. Yeah, it's cool Harry could be related to the four founders (I like fics with that in), but it's a bit.. Nyeeh.. And why is Ginny a psycho who wants to kill her kids? Did something happen to her? Is she crazy for a reason?
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
that's cute! i loved it!
BrokenMoon96 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I think that you had a great idea, but it was way too rushed. I can understand if you just wanted to do a one-shot, but it would have been better if you had slowed it down. Also, I didn't really think that some of those things were really realistic. Lily went from coming off as super shy to acting really smart and a little pretentious, like Hermione. Also, the whole name thing with Mercedes, I don't think that anyone would really be upset about another person telling their own children had died fighting for what they considered to be a good cause. You made it seem as though everyone was immediately comfortable enough to ask personal questions about Harry, and that they were willing to give away that information. Most people wouldn't tell people that they had just met (and teenagers at that) that their ex-spouse was in jail for attempting to kill their youngest child. And to that effect, you didn't provide any background info, no one said if she was insane (though it was implied), which makes me think that you just really don't like Ginny and decided to express that by making her a psycho, would-be child murderer.

I hope that I didn't come off as being really harsh or anything, I just think that you needed to slow things down, and create more realistic situations.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter.
lazyslothwho chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hullo. This story was...entertaining. The Potter kids were all adorable-Lily, Albus, and James. I went "AWWWW" whenever they said something :)

However, I did notice one thing that really, reaaaaally bothers me. You consistently use the word miljon, with a 'J'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was spelled 'million', with double L's? If It was just a one-time thing, I'd let it slide-multiple times, though, make me wonder if you knew it was misspelled.

Sorry for going all grammar-police on you.

-Sloth
JLS chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
why did you make ginny a (almost) murderer :(
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Okay I love almost the entire story... but would being a little less corny in that last couple of lines killed you really.

Just change those last two or three lines or delete it and you would have a great one off.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 1 . 5/7/2011