Reviews for Wearing a Warbler Blazer
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
AHHHHHH nO who is this Anthony. He sounds majorly creepy.
The Red Crayon chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Love this story! :D Wes is the best warbler!

Keep on writing!

Yours sincerely,

The Red Crayon
showtunesandbooze chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Actually desperate for an update. 3
ChocolateBeth chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This is really interesting! I hope you update it soon because I'd love to know what happens next! :)
Strawberry Fudge Cake chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I just read through your fic today, and I love it. I've always had this massive crush on Wes, since I started watching Glee because, um, he's awesome. Then I read Dalton and just about died.

Your fic made me fall even more in love with Wes (I didn't think that was possible. My non-Daltonite friends are so sick of me fangirling about Wes and Dalton. And I'm like, "Um, excuse you, BUT MY FEELINGS AND EVERYTHING OKAY ASDFGHJKL."

Yeah. Okay, this is not how I pictured this review going. Um, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be talking about the fic, not my crazy fangirl tendencies and problems. I am so sorry, because you are probably creeped out by me.

Anyway! Lyla Rose is absolutely flawless. She's so adorable and endearing. I can't take pictures for nuts (people's heads keep getting cut out of the picture, whoops) so that face that she's an awesome photographer is awesome possum in my book! :D She and Wes and so cute together! Much better than Tabitha, she's kind of a bitch...

WHO IS THIS ANTHONY WHAT IS HE DOING WES SHOULD GET HIS MAFIA FAMLIY TO LIKE EXPLODE THIS GUY OR SOMETHING OKAY.

Now that I have sufficiently creeped you out, I'll just say that I LOVE your writing, this story, your OCs and I hope you update soon! :D
Kuramalover2006 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Where u at bud? It's been awhile
Ebony-Miracles chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
... and the plot thickens... I'm not liking this Anthony character at the moment. Not one bit. But the story itself is superb! Wonderful work!
Different Child chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
AHH! I can't believe you have such few reviews! I love it! Though Wes' last name is Montgomery. It is known. Check it out. Otherwise I like it. Idk if in Dalton she has that as his last name. I forget. I haven't finish Dalton. On Chapter 20 or 21. LOVE IT! I love the Daltonverse and I really like Lyla. D I love her dorm and her friends too! YAY! 33 Please please pleaseee keep going! 3 No matter how long you take to update I shall read on! Hehe Reed...read. XD I'm a dork. A few spelling errors that could be corrected but delightfully well done for the most part all l around. I can't wait for more chappies and more stories! Hope this is as long or longer than Dalton! ;)
liferscove2118 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
I have this feeling that things are about to get very interesting in warbler land.

looking forward to the next one.
Tomnomlinson chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Tabitha's boy thing is Derik right? she's not trying to get back with Wes? because him an Lyla Rose are too cute and haven't even started going out proply yet for that to happen! but i would really like Lyla Rose to bitch Tabitha out in front of the Windsors that'd be pretty cool make em like her!
WordsOfWarpedWisdom chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
This is an awesome story! I love your OCs :)
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I love this you don't see to many Wes stories. And is Tabitha Wes' old Tabitha
LegendofBatman chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Keep updating! :)

Btw, there actually is a blind superhero.

Check out Daredevil, from Marvel :)
liferscove2118 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
happily flairs at your update.

great work as usual and I'm already wanting the next one.

can I just say and Lyla thinks she's only screwed just cause she and Tabitha will be at the same party*shakes head*. Just waiting for the shit storm Tabitha will kick up when she realizes her ex is dating Lyla. I don't see that going well but I have a big feeling it will be highly amusing and entertaining.
Whydouneedtoknow chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
This is a really good story, and it's worth continuing! Please update it!