Reviews for Broken into Pieces
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved this. I don't think Rachel should have forgiven Quinn so easily. That was an awful thing she did. It's terrible the way she always blames Rachel for things. I'm glad Puck checked up on her and comforted her.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awe, cute(:
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
The story was very subtle and intimate, not something usually associated with Puck and Rachel, but it worked so well here. Very beautiful story.
Emowyen chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow, great story and I'd love it if Puck went Rachel after this happened on the show. I hadn't seen the preview yet and after reading this went to youtube to find it and now I can't wait till Tuesday for this episode!
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awesome as always. Keep up the great work.
Jsct chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
really good one-shot!
samandy11 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
ugh...quinn and finn deserve each other. give me puckleberry any day! loved this, he's so sweet to her!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Damn! You beat me to it! After I saw the preview for next week's episode, I thought about writing a Puckleberry too :) Great minds think alike! I loved it, it shows the friendship they've managed to form, a REAL friendship! I love these two together and I sincerely hope Brad, Ryan and that other writer guy put them back together :P Great ficlet!
queenmorgan23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is AMAZING and gorgeous and all the good things. It broke my heart, but it's just so lovely. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is amazing. It's beautiful and believable. Thank you for writing it.
amgrant3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hopefully they go this way with the show too!
Abcde chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was awesome!
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was beautiful.
Gleerific chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This! This so much! I literally have no words for how amazing this was.