Reviews for Cake or Death
I love this oneshot, it's one of my favourites and so fluffy and sweet
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 3/8
Slytherins are perfect under your writting style. This one was so enjoyable, i adore it!
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 1 . 1/15
Ah! This was beautiful! It was so funny, but also extremely adorable and I just squeed through the whole thing. The sweetest part for me was when Harry said it was Draco's birthday. I also loved the Slytherins' jealousy, and Draco looking for an excuse to get Harry to come with him, and of course the kiss and the conversation about dating/cake. "No, I prefer an exclusive cake-eating... arrangement where possible." Omg, just fantastic!
this is just great
Dawn-Of-Indescribable-Colors chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
OH MY GOD! EDDIE IZZARD! YOU HAVE NO IDWA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME!
JefftheKiller203 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
HAHAHAA this is an awesome story :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
lol!
libco chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Great!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was so unbelievably fantastic!
Arrion chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Cute and funny :)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Saw the title, thought Izzard, then saw yor note! Love it. Harry cute bless!(:
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Aww that was so sweet! Much like the cake I suppose lol This cute little fic was well written. Check out my Drarry fluff at this site. (If you haven't already)
Aquaphobe chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aw, okay, reading this made me feel so much better after 'The Next Twenty Four Hours'. Instead of sobbing hysterically, I am now giggling like a little girl.

This is a very sweet.
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
*Squeals* I haven't read any Drarry for ages and this completely renewed my love for it. So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I just really really loved the way you wrote the Slytherins. It made me really happy.