Reviews for God and his aNgel
jasmine james chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
yeah its great ! but the only thing is that konan should have forced herself on pain
ForPain chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I don't want to waste my time on such fanfic, but I would rather do it quick, so don't expect a long review.

Okay, first off, the way you thought you managed to capture Konan's and Pain's personalities is completely pathetic on horrible, no offense, but-

1. With his immense strength and godly Rinnegan, Pain is more than a match against Madara if a fight between the two is to happen, so he will NEVER coward up or lose to Madara if he wanted to hit him.

2. Konan's thoughts and acts are TOTALLY not in place, first of all, she DID NOT, and WILL NEVER, EVER EVER EVER have sex with Madara! Heck, she won't even touch him! Second of all, she isn't so stupid to really wonder why Pain doesn't love her (a thing that won't be true even in another dimension) even if her breasts are big! IT DOES NOT WORK OUT LIKE THAT! I, AND MOSTLY EVERY SANE MAN OUT THERE, WILL NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN JUST BECAUSE THE SIZE OF HER BREASTS! Also, Konan isn't that violent to smack down anyone like that because of such reasons and thoughts...take to note.

In conclusion, horrible personality fits, misplaced thoughts, misplaced reactions, the story doesn't cut out, disappointing, pathetic...

Oh, and I will finish this review with three words which will express how this story is so unsimiliar and twistingly different from a basic, average PainxKonan story:

' !
Air Condition chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
THIS IS THE MOSE BEAUTIFUL THING IVE EVER READ. THE WAY YOU SHOWED HER THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS WAS REALLY GOOD AND I LIKED THE WAY PEIN THOUGHT, TOO.