Reviews for Heart Vacancy
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Okay. none of this makes sense. Its a good plot but there needs to be more explanation as to why Ziva went into a coma. BTW you spelled some words wrong.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Your stories are amazing. I seriously loved this one. But your grammar is horrible.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Love it, but Bon Voyage is franc├žis! so it'd be happy voyage or trip. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I was liking the story but when Ziva ended up being ill from the box yet Tony didn't even need to get checked out and was perfectly fine it seemed unrealistic even knowing Ziva is smaller & wld be out longer.
Tempe4Booth chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
reaaaaaaaaaaally beautiful
mon-petit-pois chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Awww:) so sweet! I think something like this should happen in the finale!
KwC1994 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Love the story so far!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon :)
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Okay, you can't kill her. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Or Tuesday!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
No! Actually, I'd probably end up doing that too. So, yay for putting us in suspence! But really, did you have to make her lose that much oxygen? She could have brain damage! Nice chapter by the way.
poppylovesncis chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I love it, please update soon xx
Jazz chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
aww, this is cute. :) are you planning to update soon? This is really sweet, but also funny. I liked the bit where they were about to have sex but then couldnt. It added humour.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is GREAT update soon!
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I would like more :)
Red-Vines-Gleek chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
amazong story so far! please please please wrt more!