Reviews for KitsuneX The Storm Rolls Forth
The Fox Sage chapter 1 . 8/15
wow this already starting out wrong with a explination already proven to be untrue by canonwith sage and kurama chakra being fully compatable
246vili chapter 16 . 8/9
I just can't help but keep waiting for the magical moment Dick FINALLY realise Naruto IS KistuneX.
246vili chapter 14 . 8/8
Nice fights.
And seriously!? They just handed ower the Konoha shinobi to the police without any counter-measure in case they escape? At least they're down one member since Hinata left the group.
Flen99 chapter 16 . 8/6
You're a trip for that explanation.
Flen99 chapter 15 . 8/6
Dude, wasn't cat woman unfroze last chapter? She kissed Naruto, didn't she? Did he freeze her back? Come on mate. I need an explanation as to why she was unfrozen, then frozen, and unfrozen again without the memory of being unfrozen. Was last chapters unfrozen cat woman a clone? Or is that like the worst plot hole so far?
Flen99 chapter 1 . 8/5
People liked Hinata x Naruto way before it was canon...that is all.
bblovsum chapter 2 . 8/4
Post 4th Ninja War Naruto should be able to fight the Justice League in an equal footing also the Teen Titans except Raven maybe because she uses magic and stuff ;D
PeaceLover chapter 2 . 8/4
I don't know about the other League members but I think Naruto can take on Superman. The reason is that Superman is weak against magic. Magic contains of the spiritual essence and Naruto being a chakra user which is a combination of both spiritual and physical essence should or could harm Superman with his jutsu's. But hey that's just what I think. In the end I may be wrong.
246vili chapter 4 . 7/26
I was expecting Naruto to beat Sakura and Sasuke up a bit more before leaving.
Don't put Hinata in the relationship. Have her be a Titan, have her be his friend, hell, have her open a Cinnabon Franchise! But don't force the god damn "Cannon" pairing into this!
kingslayer5581 chapter 2 . 7/15
300 degrees below Celsius? You mean 27 degrees below absolute zero temperature? Do you even science bro?
Vendetta419 chapter 32 . 7/10
She right he still is a hero.
Jose19 chapter 25 . 7/8
I don't understand why Naruto is helping a villain like Lex who is very dangerous and can kill him at any time he wants.
Jose19 chapter 16 . 7/8
This thing about Naruto being stronger than Superman is a lie remember Superman fights at ten percent of his power Naruto can't withstand the blows of Superman if he was going all out.
Jose19 chapter 14 . 7/8
This Naruto what he did is nothing like the Naruto from canon the acts he did was comparable to a villain in the story but it was understandable but who will love Naruto nothing personal I still think Hinata is still the best girl for him.