Reviews for KitsuneX The Storm Rolls Forth
daz95 chapter 1 . 4/18
This is a very good story so far and I love the direction it's heading. I particularly like that you brought in the doom guy, if I was reading things right, and I just bust out laughing. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work and have a good gray or night wherever you are.
salasdaniel74 chapter 23 . 3/10
The guy who originally stole RedX got Ino, Tem, and Sak?
salasdaniel74 chapter 22 . 3/10
No way to change the timeline is there?
salasdaniel74 chapter 16 . 3/10
Don't worry about the sound canceling headphones Gizmo has sound proof walls... and floors, ceiling, windows, including doors.
salasdaniel74 chapter 13 . 3/9
They have done it many times haven't they... lucky.

At least it's not anything "dark" compared to the ones I've read (which was not a lot).
salasdaniel74 chapter 10 . 3/9
PM or AM
Sixty or 50
salasdaniel74 chapter 7 . 3/9
On his mask?... Blame cartoons.
Allhailthesith chapter 2 . 2/6
No...the naruto you show or post war naruto and beyond do not need to fear most of the justice League or any of it depending or which version, but how you make hawk girl and batman sound so impressive that they scare kyuubi, fuck you.
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 1/16
Please continue to update the story with new chapters and please add in some lemons but I have to say that I love this story so far
daragunshot chapter 1 . 1/6
I just started and there is already a problem. Sage mode and the kyuubi's chakra can combine in canon, but if that's what floats your boat and moves the plot forward so be it.
Vendetta419 chapter 33 . 1/5
Oh snap it hell on Earth. Let see how Naruto and Pandora is going to fare. Btw I see Rose leaving her dad because he is on the deep end.
Greatazuredragon chapter 33 . 1/5
Nice chapter, good work.
Rinzin4 chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
celcius only goes down to -273C as thats absolute zero
justlovereadin chapter 33 . 12/30/2017
who is doomslayer i looked it up and the only Doomslayer in DC is that Doomsday tech vires slash clone guy and he dosent use guns are you talking about the DOOM GUY from the DOOM games
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
Do you know what a tailed beast bomb is?
It wouldn't just blow up the rooftop, it would decimate the country.