Reviews for KitsuneX The Storm Rolls Forth
za worlda chapter 30 . 6/22
can't wait for another chapter to come out it's so interesting
Astromormy chapter 30 . 6/21
Something that might be cool for you to do is putting Naruto in a situation where he has to actually some of that power he's got, something like a massive meteor coming down on Jump City. The Titans could try and take care of it, but they could fail and be forced to go ask Naruto to deal with it. In chich case, he could use Kamui to teleport the meteor away, which might also factor in as an attack for when Naruto inevidibly faces Trigon. He could summon the meteor back and bring it down on Trigon.(I know it's cliche, but...)

Another on is having Naruto bring a fallen titan back to life with the rinnegan.
Starlover18 chapter 26 . 6/14
o
Bloodyninja88 chapter 29 . 6/9
Well this is a interesting chapter, Jinx finally got her date only to have to get into a cat-fight a crazed Sakura, though i am surprised she didn't use her Hex bolts more during the fight, either way Jinx managed to knock Sakura out and now we begin the Trigon arc, over all great job with this.
me chapter 30 . 6/7
Susanno for naruto ultimate susanno
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 6/6
Well this is definitely going to be interesting!
bjorn aleswiller chapter 4 . 6/6
Jack Sparrow references, Jack Sparrow references everywhere! XD
EroomNorra chapter 30 . 6/2
amazing chapter can not wait for the next one
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 5/27
This was a good chapter. Alott confusing though
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 5/27
This was an excellent first chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 30 . 5/27
Great chapter and can't wait to see more
fraxures chapter 30 . 5/26
Cool chapter I really enjoy this story can't wait for the next chapter
Ahemaru 'Ahegao' Henriku chapter 27 . 5/26
that ain't lemon heck it doesn't even fall to the lemon category of smut, that is lime cause no sexual intercourse happened if there was then it lemon but nothing happened it is more of a heavy petting than sex so yeah this is no lemon.
Ahemaru 'Ahegao' Henriku chapter 23 . 5/26
ahh a stalemate... now I see the difference again.. here Raven has her sights on SB unlike the NU:RedX Rising one where Raven is madly in love with Naruto.. well good call in this one but I do wonder even how many times you say it is not this is a what do you call it umm... ahhh! gaming term a Remastered Version of NU:RedX Rising.
Greatazuredragon chapter 30 . 5/26