Reviews for Ordinary
Write some more plz I love ir
sjewels1223 chapter 5 . 5/26
I reallylove your story, it started out nice and when I finished th first chapter I was really sad that there was 5 chapters, please please please continue? Its a great story, if you do continue please keep up the grat work
I love you story!
Taffy and Sweetrolls chapter 5 . 4/3
NO! MORE! Look, I know its hard when you aren't gettin reveiws, but trust me, most people don't think about it, no matter how many times their told. Keep going! If u do, i promise i will reveiw every chapter and give you feedback.
Kiwisaurus chapter 5 . 3/31
Please do update!
I feel as if it was a little rushed to get to the relationship thing, but still overwhelmingly fluffy and that was what I was searching for!
So, if you could (even if it has been a bajillion years) please update?
Brittany chapter 5 . 3/10
Hi! Your story is really good so far I would have loved to give you constructive feedback, but I'm not sure what could be improved on, to be honest. Your an incredible writer and I can't wait to read more of your story!
Kodi'sCreatingHeck chapter 1 . 1/2
God, I love this story! It's a little fast-paced but, other than that, it's really good! Please ckeep writing! It's a brilliant start to the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Please keep writing this I really love it!
KeepCalmAndCatchTheSnitch chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Hey,
So I know this is probably too little, too late but I think you have an interesting story starting to form here. I do have to say though that it could be a lot better if you maybe went back to the drawing board and fleshed out the twins' characters a little more. You want to try and make them more approachable (yet still complex) so that people can relate to them better. One way you can do this is to slow down the romance at the start of your story (at least a little) and have your main plotline starting to form earlier in your narrative. You want to grab your reader's attention right away with a hook, something interesting that will set your story apart from the rest and then create your plot starting from there. By starting your story with introducing your main characters from the start like that you need to allow for more time between your introduction of your characters and let's say meeting Sam and Dean or unveiling Cas as their dad. I have to admit your prologue had a lot of potential. Very a la Dumbledore dropping baby Harry Potter off on the doorstep of the Dursley home sort of style. However you have to remember that even in that first chapter there was a good 5 - 10 pages before that scene even happened. You need more detail and honestly (don't hate me I swear I'm not flaming you) more substance. At this point all you have are a bunch of good even maybe great ideas thrown out onto the page way too quickly one, right after another, after another. For example quirks like Teah being intimidated by Sam's height, or Cas being a ridiculously overprotective daddy aren't being given the right framework to really stand out as comedic moments because they're so jumbled up by all the other things going on almost all at once. You just need to learn to slow your story down and pace it out. Use detail and plot devices to fill that space. Even if you have completely given up on writing this story I hope you take my advice to heart for whatever you may be planning on writing next. You really do have the potential and I think that with a little work and TLC you will be that author with tons of feedback on their stories.
Good Luck and Happy Writing!
Snitch
xXDeathNote.Forever.Xx chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Well... Excuse you Miss " I won't update because I'm not getting the recognition I deserve ".
You don't have a very good attitude, ma'am, and so, without regret, I can say: Be my guest and delete your story. You should be grateful that people have been leaving you comments/reviews just as is.
You want to know why you should be grateful?
Because you're acting as if this FanFiction is the greatest thing to ever grace this planet - when in all actuality - it isn't. It's quite dull, to be perfectly honest with you. I've read through it, and I just can't get into the characters or the setting, and gosh this lack of imagery... I think you get what I'm trying to get at.
What I especially despise is this... Switching of p.o.v's every now and again because this breaks the flow of the story. It's not even convenient for the characters this way because there's still no development. How are we supposed to really get a feel for your OC's, when you're constantly switching out of it? Please, pick a p.o.v, and stick with it.
Everything is happening so fast and at such a random pace that I can't keep up.
I don't know what I'm gonna do with these canon characters either... I feel like they're out of character, but I'm not confident enough to say much about that.
I hope you're getting the picture. Don't beg for reviews, and don't act super high and mighty because people are actually willing to comment for you. This isn't an attack of any sorts, but I am angry about how you're holding your FanFiction as hostage just so you can get more attention. Just be happy with what you get and keep writing because you love to. Alright? Alright.
Fire and Chaos chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
NOOOOO
NO I LOVE IT KEEP GOING
PLEEEASE
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
This is freaking amazing ! Continue before a demon eats meh soul !
A Fellow Fangirl chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
No no no no no no no! Please keep writing oh my god that story is SO GOOD! Oh my god please finish it! You just left me wondering what happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Wriiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttteeeeeeeew it is soooooooo good how dare you leave me hanging?! Pleeeeeeease?
Soultigerdrwho chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
WRITE MORE CHAPTERS I WANNA READ MORE!