Reviews for Soul Mate
Sillvog chapter 1 . 6/9
Kyaaa! I know this is a dabble but it reads so much like the prologue of something so much bigger! I really do love this pairing, even when it turns out Ranma is Inuyasha, or at least as much as Kagome was Kikiyo.
CityOnTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/31
Please please please continue!
Audrianne chapter 1 . 4/21
Please continue the story! I love 'forbidden' romance and the Ranma/Kagome couple!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
It can't end here!
I hope you update soon!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
kagomexkurama chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Plz update soon, i want to know what happens to akane once she found out that ranma and kagome are soul mate.
windangel chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
more please
Seth O. Blade chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This really, really should be made into a proper story.
JoWashington chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
hmmm... weird... kinda gross... But still a good start to this fic? oneshot? Still good though..
amyawesome chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
dude... that was awesome!

but why is it so short! I wish there was more! D:
miz3mo chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
plz make more chapters to this story
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Gasp! That's a major twist, them been twins and soul-mates !
yuchi1994 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i want more please~
AwkwardFlyingTurtle chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This story has some serious potential! I wish you would make this into a story instead of a one shot! More Ranma/Kagome fics need to be made! There was a story that I can't recall but it was a kagome/kurama fic. Anyways it had a forbidden love to it because youko and kagome were lovers which is forbidden because demons and mikos are sworn enemies. It was also even more interesting because the author made it so when they were reborn, they were sibilings. So they also had an incestous love to it. Basically I think it'd be interesting to see a fic with ranma/kagome with them being sibilings and ranma is inuyasha's reincarnation. Inuyasha and Ranma have very similar personalities, so it's definitely a possibility. Just throwing a suggestion out there :] keep up the good work with your amazing stories!
grimmich chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
awww, poor Ranma... I hope you do continue this story, it has potential! I have a question though... in this one does Kagome to the feudal era? If she does can you please have someone train her how to fight very very well? please let Kagome be kick ass (I mean let her learn how to fight and please don't make her extremely short... I never understood why everyone always wanted to make her so small...) oh well, I hope you do continue with this story, I will eagerly be waiting to see if you do!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2011