Reviews for Class of Ninety Nine
great story, I stumbled upon it, so glad I did. :) Thanks for sharing
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 10 . 3/22
I love the muggle studies teacher, and charmed! *cough Paige Halliwell cough*
Beth chapter 23 . 3/3
Why would Hermione's eyes fill with tears because Draco was going to leave the meeting? That makes zero sense, she hates him.
Ranger chapter 17 . 3/3
Okay I think I stop here, this si one of those "poor misunderstood" Slytherin stories that goes really OOC. Ron shouldn't have to take that cow to the hospital wing because everything was her fault. Even more so its barbaric that Ron and Hermione have to stay in the same common room with the Death eater that victimized them.
Lyndsey chapter 23 . 3/2
I'm here, still reading, thanks for updating!
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 3/2
I really like this story I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
deadwinds chapter 23 . 3/2
yay :)
hannah.banks.77 chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
okay, so i may or may not have stumbled across this whilst looking for fanfic to read... and i know you've probs got stuff going on and all, but i would love love love it if you could update? please? cos this story is amazing and i am obsessed :)
sunneedee chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Please update!
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
I like your fic and can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Please, please finish this, I literally beg, it is extremely good
Lori94 chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Good idea, Daphne! LOL Ron is funny!
Demitea chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Yay an update! God I love this story! Update soon! :)
potterbuncker chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
Hmmm not a bad fic so far, your spelling and grammar seem to have improved. Um quick question I know in the book out took lupins friends years to become animagus and here you want Harry and co. to learn it in a month? Thanks for sharing your work.
Lori94 chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
Good one! Loved Pansy's craziness!