Reviews for Unova Chronicles
ThunderRiver411 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This is going pretty well so far. Haven't been in the Pokemon fandom lately since I was more into crossing over tons of fandoms into one mega crossover, but after the latest two new episodes that aired in Japan...they got me into writing a story I planned a while ago involving the Subway Bosses. Check it out when you have time.

Continue soon.
Professor Yuki chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Okay, what the hell! I've come across 2 stories where Black starts off with Victini! GAH!
fatsquirrel2 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Your right! I do wanna review! Like I've said before this is a great story. You are talented with dialogue! I actually haven't been able to publish any new chapters I've been busy on my new forum, PLS stop by if your interested I think it's right up your alley...
fatsquirrel2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hey man thanks for the put in, are you a guy, knowing me probably not and I'm sounding like an idiot... I'll doctor up some updates to suit your needs and I just read this again and loved it all over again please update and pls! keep reading and reviewing mine! I feel like such a beggar anyways, pls keep reading & reviewing and I hope you keep updating this!
Fatsquirrel2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hey fellow pokemon fanfic writer I am goin' to say that I LOVE it, the battle schemes, the dialogue, conflict perfect. Anyways, I am in the middle of a series and I need someone to review! So pls read mine! So anyways yours is awesome and bye!