Reviews for Hup Canada Hup!
Dante chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Awesome
Shiary chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
awsome more please.
Shinora1996 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Okay, you got me. I giggled nearly throughout the entire chapter.
Especially bit where Matthew sees Dutch midnight commercials. _ Poor thing.
Another thing worth mentioning is that I am really glad you didn't make Matthew an over-the-top shy, quiet, girly thing. I like the fact he is actually comfortable and even a bit teasy around Johan.
Idea-explosion chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
yes a update :D
Plotbunnies hurry up or I will have bunny for christmas.
Such a nice and 'cute' chapter.
I was kind of waiting for the fight between Ludwig and Johan from the moment I red the argument between Johan and Antonio.
Indeed, Gilbert how you discribed Johan sounds quite fimiliar.
Collection chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
You really need to set a trap for those plotbunnies. I can't wait for 5 years :p I really enjoyed the short stories and lucky Matthew. I bet those teaching sessions are wonderful xD. Anyway please update soon!
Spooky Nebula chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Ugggggggh
You have no idea how happy i am to see an update for this story. It one of my favourites.
I was following it on another account awhile back and had forgotten all about it until i seen on the main page. Asddf thank you for updating.
Aphrodi chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Hm, how do you mean Netherlands screwed up? X'D. It's not like it can be helped the players are thinking they're too big and too good to play in Oranje let alone any of the Dutch clubs. The bastards. And the coach is just a really... really weird man.

Ahw- I thought the small stories were cute, I especially liked the fight between Germany and Netherlands. A match between those two always gives something fun to watch at D
paarsetulpen chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
OMG I THOUGHT YOU DISCONTINUED THIS STORY! I'M SO HAPPY YOU DIDN'T! :D
I loved reading this! Please update again soon, I crave this pairing so much!
gylfie9 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Love the story so far! :)

But isn't pi3.1415926535879323846264338

gylfie
Collection chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I absolutely love this! I hoped you'd actually let Johan speak Dutch to those kids. I don't think all of those kids could've spoken English xD. Anyway, please continue this story! I WANT MORE. Just like Lizzie and her frying pan.
ILoveCerealBoxes chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Your story is awesome! Your style is great and I love the theme :) one thing though: in the Netherlands-i beleive- Johan is prounounced like the american "Iohan", so nicknames could be Yo-Yo instead of John I'm sending you internet cupcakes for the awesomeness of your story ;D
May Arisa chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MORE

Would you please post another chapter? :D
'Cause NetherlandsCanadasoccer is indeed awesome!
paarsetulpen chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
This chapter is so full of win, I can't even handle it! I was laughing my lungs out at the argument part and when Matt dragged Johan out. Priceless! XD And high five for Mattie topping! The last part is adorable~ X3

Keep on writing, you wonderful person! *cheers*
Forgotten Cross chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Biased football history? Cruyff was really important for el Barça. I mean, recently I heard that Guardiola (their coach) did learn pretty important things about him. Not sure about what since I was busy reading fanfiction and I'm not interested in footbal xDD

... This is the first time (and the last, hopefully) that I've talked about football in a review...

Niels' great xDDDDD

I loves the chapter :3
Treegona chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
...hup, Canada, hup doesn't work, The rest of the song can't be canadised! I still want you to update this soon, though I doubt you will...