Reviews for Misconnection
original tyvm for writing
amyh52 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
yikes
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Okay, I am willing to be your slave now. Forget you being locked in a room. I shall dance around at your pleasure, and your siggy's so long as you feed me with affection, brush my hair, and let me read...especially if you write said literature. Though you should know, I do not do housework, otherwise I shall be yours and shall do as directed for your works. You manage to be descriptive enough to get your readers into your work without going to long winded them and losing them. You have nice structure and easy readability. You have wonderful full sentences that flow beautifully into each other, and lead to such great paragraph states. I admire your grammar and spelling as well, since I see no major errors that could detract from your work. Thank you so much for sharing. Whoever you have editing is spectacular and my admiration is unfailing, please let them know that. Also, thank you for putting up with my earlier slightly crazed attitude and drugged blurbs.
RevDorothyL chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Awww...! And a happy ending for both real life and game-life characters - nice!
minafinnes chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Totally enjoyed this story! It was really good. A great take on the Penny/Sheldon relationship. Great idea with the touch of video games infused in the plot.

How did I miss this one?
clow-san chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
This is great. Cute and humorous the same time.
DarkGoddessLibrarian chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Haha this is fun. Never read a Sheldon/Penny like it.
stock2007 chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
yeah nice way to end it, so Sheldon do's have a deal good for him
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Sheldon covered up his new found confusion about where his hands should be by delving back into his experiment.

It was no secret either, for when Penny announced she was going back to bed, she usually went into Sheldon's room

Great Story d(*-*)
Honestly, I'm Sad Because of the Show Right Now But Your Stories Always Make Me Smile.

Thanks :)
lynn chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Awesome! I love this fic!
mmooch chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
As fun as the virtual world was, I'm thrilled he's back in the real world and deciding to try out what's he's learned.
stock2007 chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
wow Sheldon has a deal after all, great chapter, so is that the end shame if it it
Go ahead and laugh chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
you never fail to impress me! Love it
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Achieving arousal was also not going to be an issue, his secret dreams had been filled with blonde hair since she first uttered the words about him being a beautiful mind

The best part was, nobody would ever know.

He wanted nothing more than this right here.

Sheldon. Her character was having sex with Sheldon! Not that she hadn't planned that but...

the Sheldonus in Pennyix's bed was gone, and the blonde was stomping around looking pissed off

Oh dear god. He was turning into one of them...

Wow . . . That was Mean to Sheldon, Right Before Release . . . But Now He gets the Real Penny to Try and See how Good it's the Real Stuff.
stock2007 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
I can just hear Sheldon say "You could have chosen the star wars theme" great little chapter when do they start making babies