Reviews for Balls Out
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I thought it was cute!Its also really GOOD!
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Yeah, Sakura kicks ass.

Great job and keep writing!:)
la canelle chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Epic
booboofvck chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
lolz! nice one shot!
Sonya chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
"Helloooooo? Uchiha, you in there?"

"...JIZZED IN MAH PANTS."

Sorry, I had to.

-Sonya the Anonymous
yo mama chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
YEA! SAKURA KICKS ASSS! i love the way you make the characters in ur stories and u have so many interesting ideas and plots
Broko-Lee chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You are ?The story is you should take a better look at the action...it happends kinda fast and you don't have time to make your point. If you will keep at least one more sentence to explain what she feels at the moment it will be warmer, and it will help us focus on the again, you are a genius. The ideea is cool and I think you will be better at the next one. I do not mean to say that I am a genius or something but I am just giving you an ideea,as a reader, how to make things better,easier and more plesant to read. Sorry for the screwed up grammar. I am romanian and I know I have many mistakes. Love you.(P.S:Loving the name:D U rock!)
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hahaha this was cool.

Loved Sakura's attitude.

It was an easy read too, even though it was long I just kept going until the end lol and I usually get bored and come back to long stories but this one flowed really well.

Lol, I think Naruto was trying to make Sasuke jealous on purpose... at the same time making Hinata jealous too ;P

Well, I really really realllly liked this. :)

I might check out some of your other stories :)

Great job on this.
hardtofathom chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i loved all your Saku-pairings! absolutely adorable. xD
FrostFire15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
GAH. love this story. Finally a Sakura who doesn't take anyone's crap.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oooh I really loved ur fic! U COULD write a sequel about how the other 5 girls get together with the rest of the soccer team, and about sasusaku's relationship
Romantic Egoist chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
absolutely adorable. I can't believe I didn't find this story 'til now.
XeniaKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I usually don't like first person stories, but you wrote this really well.
Kyuki-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is hilarious! Made me laugh so hard that I cried. Great story!
Nox Maltid chapter 1 . 8/2/2011