Reviews for Balls Out
littlemissyme chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
so not what i expected, BUT a very interesting story (y)

the confession seemed a little... i don't know, but for sasuke a little... i don't know!

but yeah that's my one and only issue with the story! otherwise, i loved reading it!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hilarious one-shot. The last sentence was epic. XD
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This story is appreciated XD really cute!

And HELL YEAH SAK YOU SHOW HIM! XD
Lady Flutterfly chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
HEY YO !

this fanfic is hil-arious ! bwahahahahaa ! nice job :)
yaoilover729 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
omg, i love all ur stories! PLEASE hurry and post the 2nd chapter because it's amazing! I really love this and the storyline and the writing is awesome! Um... do you mind if I use some parts for my own? And the Kakashi thing made me jealous lol
mUmaRhz chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
ahahahahaha krack up!
FullMo0n chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
so cute. could have even been a multi- chapter story but its good the way it is. love it.
f-zelda chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I liked it!
infinityXisXme chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Woah... mind blown... 'nuff said
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
wow! this was sooooo cute! i really loved it a lot. it's a great oneshot: short, sweet, but to the point, an really fun.

it's nice to see the good side of sakura: al lbadass and whatnot. D i love stories where all the guys are attracted to sakura and they fight over her. and especially when sasuke...wahh, you just totally made my day. i didn't have a great birthday (may 1st) but this fic totally made up for it.

i freakin' love you. please write more!
filipinochick chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh my God... I like the little ending.. However you should really explain why Naruto just cut in the line and told Sakura to kiss him... I give you a cookie for making me laugh at 9 o'clock at night!
chlolo1213 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this was hilarious
sango1157 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hahahah not only do I love soccer, but that was hysterical. Nice work!
ElricLawliet chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Holy monkeysauce, YOU LIVE! I haven't gotten an alert from you in months! AWESOME!

"SAKURA! Get in here NOW! You can make out later!" God, I love Sakura's mom. XD

Update again soon!
XxCatalinaxX chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I think that this story was really great!I love bad-ass Sakura!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »