Reviews for Balls Out
FullMo0n chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
so cute. could have even been a multi- chapter story but its good the way it is. love it.
f-zelda chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I liked it!
infinityXisXme chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Woah... mind blown... 'nuff said
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
wow! this was sooooo cute! i really loved it a lot. it's a great oneshot: short, sweet, but to the point, an really fun.

it's nice to see the good side of sakura: al lbadass and whatnot. D i love stories where all the guys are attracted to sakura and they fight over her. and especially when sasuke...wahh, you just totally made my day. i didn't have a great birthday (may 1st) but this fic totally made up for it.

i freakin' love you. please write more!
filipinochick chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh my God... I like the little ending.. However you should really explain why Naruto just cut in the line and told Sakura to kiss him... I give you a cookie for making me laugh at 9 o'clock at night!
chlolo1213 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this was hilarious
sango1157 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hahahah not only do I love soccer, but that was hysterical. Nice work!
ElricLawliet chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Holy monkeysauce, YOU LIVE! I haven't gotten an alert from you in months! AWESOME!

"SAKURA! Get in here NOW! You can make out later!" God, I love Sakura's mom. XD

Update again soon!
XxCatalinaxX chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I think that this story was really great!I love bad-ass Sakura!
Parachute Me chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I like your bad-ass Sakura. Is this a one-shot or a series? Because I really hope it's a series. If it is- can't wait for the next chapter!
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LOVE IT! I hate Sasugay sooo much, but this story was really good, HOWEVER! shouldn't you be updating "Fear Of Falling"?
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
AW, Sasuke got jealous. I loved it when he said, "I'm inlove with you, Sakura." For some reason, I can imagine him saying that
Onmyipod chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
UGH IHATETHISPAIRING

but this was just awesome 8D

you're a great author damn it, i'm jealous XD

I thought you were dead ;A; i missed you

But seriously, great job! 8D