Reviews for You Remind Me
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh dear God, that was beautiful. Amazing story!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love Spock/Kirk, but I will admit that McKirk has definitely been growing on me, helped along its corse by amazing oneshots like this one.
tears of the cold moon chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was lovely.
Of course the first part was disturbing, it's hard to imagine a mother doing this to her own child, but the part for Spock Prime was very good. He was seemingly the only one really aware of his actions and the consequences they had, but he couldn't change. Strong display of his human side there.
And of course the last part covering Bones was sometimes sweet, sometimes harsh. I especially like how you accentuated on the subtle shifts in their relationship. Well done
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love this :) It's sweet and wonderfully written. Thanks for sharing!
sub0chick chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
*squees...coughs* um yeah. so that was so good and sweet and angsty (of course an au of your other story couldn't help but be angsty lol ) and i really liked the way kirk and bones came together and it made so much sense that way. and i felt so bad for older spock and we got to see kevin older! but yeah, now i really can't wait to see how kirk and bones handle each other in your main story lol
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Winona's view escalated perfectly, just what i was secretly-wrongingly- looking for for jim's home life!
I wish you'd go into detail for jims threats regarding kevin. they would have been a delicious treat
Chris's stung the most i think. ''half the man, because he'll never be more''...
Nyota was the next closest to actually seeing the true jim actually, kinda weird thought.
Spock Prime, he kinda caused more pain for both of them, with his memories
I nearly died a little bit when bones did nothing and jims firm shut off response, the thought of Jim killing Winona would have been satisfying, at least if bones asks did he kill the instigators of jims other scars he can say yes to some of them..
Very well written, really heart wrenching
bella-chan16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Beautiful! I love it! I love you!

Hearts
-Bella
Sreia chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So much love. Seriously, so much love.
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
The two other stories from this universe are ripping me apart; oh it hurts, its painful, but its like watching a car wreck, knowing something bad has happened. Except unike a car wreck, you can hope that instead of the people inside being shattered, JT has been injured but he's going to emerge from the broken car wreck of his life and be stronger for it.

But oh God it hurts right now, how amazing your stories are and the pain within them is sharp and brilliant and beautiful and painful, like a shard of crystal tearing into flesh or just dripping with blood...

But this story is a balm that helps heal the wound left behind on the knife, and it will comfort me until the blood has been wiped off the knife and the story turning toward a happier place. But oh please, please don't leave the kife lying where it is, blood staining it's length. Please pleaes please just carry it forward, wipe a little more of that beautiful, painful blood off. Please please please continue the story; just take it a little further, clean it a little more.
hello chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I think this went beyond 'light McKirk' as you called it...still, I love your whole writing style with the interruptions of thought in italics and I just think you're amazing :D
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love this it's fantastic:D
RubyHair chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I can't believe I missed this one when I was devouring everything Bedtime Stories. I love it! It makes sense that Jim would have a relationship with McCoy before Spock.

Anything from Spocks POV in this universe would be awesome. I don't think you've done anything like that. Can't wait for the next chapter in the main story!
Shadow Faith chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was fantastic!

I have only just discovered your Bedtimes stories fic and then I stumbled onto this and fell in love.

Bones/Jim is my favorite pairing in this fandom and I wish this could be the main pairing in Bedtimes stories.

Overall I love your writing and how you portray the characters and it is just wonderful (and angst ridden but still wonderful)

Giant Hugs and keep writing
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
oh dear god in heaven. Jim is *gorgeous*. So much that I'm still at a loss for words. And as a very good friend of mine once told me, that sucks when I'm trying to express my feelings. I'm going to try anyway, so forgive me if I babble.

His pain is tangible, and for that I fall to my knees and respect you. It's easy to beat Jim up in words. It's hard to make it stick. And you've made it stick so wonderfully! It's implied. I don't see any spectacularly violent scenes, but that's part of what makes it so amazing. You've left it to our imagination, and what we come up with as individual readers is so much more impactful that you forcing one fixed image in our heads. It's truly gorgeous.

I *love*/hate Pike in this one. Especially for his last line. The 'half-the-man his father was, because he could never be more' thing? That broke my heart into itty bitty pieces, and I still can't fix it. I have a feeling I'll be having nightmares about it tonight.

It's a much more gritty image of Pike than what we're used to. Winona is expected, and still perfectly cooked. I believe it. I believe she would think that way. No one ever thinks they're evil. She doesn't either.

And Kevin. I've got a fic cooking. It's been cooking for months now. I'll link you to it when I'm done. I think you might like it. 3

And spock. And BONES. 3

This is where I fade in to rambling incoherent babbling. I'll leave it at that, and just say I cannot wait for more from you.

Love,

Lady Merlin
HalandLeg4ever chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very dark! But I enjoyed seeing this Jim/Bones snippet-especially McCoy's reactions to Jim. Thanks for sharing it with us.