Reviews for Leaffeather's story
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Oh StarClan, Leaffeather! Don't fall in love with Ashberry! He can't be with you! He has Raineyes, and he has kits! Unless Raineyes suddenly dies, and you manage to win his heart, then he won't be yours.

But please, don't turn into a murderer. Please.

Hey, that was a great chapter! I'm loving this story- it is very interesting! And Brackenfrost DOES seem like Hawkfrost even more now, he's so cruel and mean to his own sister! I'm glad that Leaffeather got to have Bluepaw as an apprentice instead of him- if he had gotten Bluepaw, she might've been turned all mean and evil!

This chapter was well written, and wonderful. I love the idea of Leaffeather falling in love with a cat who already has a mate- a different forbidden love! It's BRILLIANT! I never would've thought... Can't wait for more!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Oooh, this IS interesting! I love how you start at when Leaffeather is becoming the deputy, instead of starting at the very begining of her life. That's cool- I've never tried that! (Okay, never tried with a warrior... have with an apprentice.)

Also, I LOVE Leaffeather's name! Two of my favorite parts of names are Leaf and Feather (The third is Storm XD), so Leaffeather's name instantly caught my sight. Leaffeather. It's so pretty! (Why didn't I think of this?) It's a great name, just saying.

And I think, at the end, Brackenfrost was threatening to become the new Hawkfrost. He REALLY seems mad- and you shouldn't be that mad at you littermate, right? Even though, enless they die and the leader picks them, they won't become the deputy anytime soon... and he looked like he wanted to be deputy real bad.

I tink that you've got an interesting idea here, and now I want to read more of it!

Can't wait for you to write more! (And thanks so much, MJB, for all of your reviews. You make me want to cry with joy and happiness. :D)
reiko123 chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
Hmmmmm... I think it's Rosepelt.

By the way, awesome chapter! I'm a terrible person who never reviews, but I HAD to review this fic.

Keep up the good work!
Mockingjayswillburn chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Hey! So, I should probably say that I'm tratieluver14's BFF! I've decided on one more chapter and an epilogue to finish this story off. The chance of a sequal happening is very very small, but if it did happen it would be on my account. I figured this would be a nice heads up for the few people actually reading this. Anyway, see you in the next chapter!

-Liz aka shiningstar982 aka tratieluver14's bff
Veni0Vidi0Vici chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Errr... For a talking cat story this is really FAR-FETCHED. Definatley not a plot Erin Hunter would think about...
SilverWolf716 chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Amazing story! I really like it.
SilverWolf716 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Great story! Can't wait to keep reading.
Leafstream of Ice clan chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
O.O Continue! This is already awesome! Cmon, i wanna see what Leaffeather does :( please please please continue!
RandompeepXD chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Hollyleaf does live in omens of the stars dovepaw and icecloud do a double mission for dovepaws test icecloud collapses a tunnel and after they rescue her jayfeather and lionblaze sneak out into the tunnel the tunnel is the same one hollyleaf ran down but when the start digging through only a tuft of fur is their../dun ruin daaaaa sadly that's all I read up 2coz the sneak peak didn't go any further lolling my head of right now cos my dogs doing guinea pig impressions in his sleap again
Kyuki-chan chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
This is really good! I can't wait for the next update!
redpanda2016 chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
This story is pretty good. What will happen next? It's exciting! Will she join Waterclan or not! I added this story to my favorites. Anyway it is awesome, can't wait for the end. :)
Eleneil chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
This is a really great story. can't wait to see what happenes next!
Emolga 4ever chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
How 's brother is evil!I think he's Hawkfrost's your BFF good story!:)
esthersim714 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This is coming out pretty well, even though you could fix a few grammar mistakes and add a little sentence variation. Well, other than that, your story is pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.