Reviews for Knight
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awww, sweet! I love this pairing, and this one shot is great! Action, their interaction with the other two character, thumbs up!
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
AW.
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE LEFT BEHIND You are so good at that story tnat almost HALF those views were from me. PLZ CONTINUE IT FROM A FAN. its better than vampire knight i cross my heart
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow. This fic was fantastic. I loved the characterisation of both Kain and Tifa. It was perfect. Especially loved the time puns with Ultimecia and the way you depicted Mateus aswell. I hope you write more about this beautiful pairing because you have an amazing written style.

10/10

Applauds. Keep up the great work! :) z
drinktea chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hey there! You did a great job with this! Tifa and Kain are both wonderfully in character. I like the choices you made with this - especially with respect to Tifa and her very fragmented memories of Cloud and Nibelheim. I am also a complete Cloti fan, but the Kain & Tifa scenes in Dissidia totally needed some fleshing out, which you have very nicely provided :)
thelizfantasy09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is it toooo muuch to ask- to make moooooooooooaarrr... i ship this pairing 3 sso muuuch
Kars chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OMG. THIS SHIT WAS SO AWESOME/BEAUTIFUL/FANTASTIC/AMAZING/WONDERFUL THAT WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVED IT. :D

Seriously though, that was beautiful. 3 I'm falling more and more in love with this pairing. 3

I also love your writing style. It felt so surreal; almost as if this was straight from the game itself. You are a fantastic writer.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I am definitely falling more and more in love with KainxTifa. They have chemistry. They have a nice bond. And their interaction in this story was just amazing. I love how the battle went on and how they treat one another. Nice display of thoughts and emotions. Good job.
Rose Iris chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aww, I love this. Written beautifully and Kain and Tifa were both in character. I'm a CloTi fan but KainxTifa is very cute. I hope you write more.
Greece chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I am SO glad to see Kain/Tifa stories that are written well! Your is truly good, it has a little story and it isn't just musings.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
CUTE!
anonnie chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
i couldnt help but feel the kain/tifa vibes too.

that was cute.
Ava Chanel chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Loved it. :D Cute and fluffy and I like how Kain was so IC. You wrote him beautifully. :D Also, seeing a bit of that shy and flustered Tifa from disc one of FF7 gave it a very nice touch. :)

I'm a CLoTi fan, too. But, Kain x Tifa is too awesome to ignore. I think she'd be pretty good for him ;D Anywho, I enjoyed this! _