Reviews for How Five Became Six
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I thought it was good I really enjoyed it. I thought it was a little corney but that's why I loved it! I've read some of your other stuff it was really good. :)
Aninemace chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow, that was...interesting. I like the pairing though.
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
awwwwwww why didn't it continue! . damn and it was getting good too TT this is like a fangirl's dream come true fanfic right here! . *sighs* still love it though 3
endstart chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was extremely OOC. I mean, I understand when characters need to be OOC, but it really wasn't needed in this case. And I don't really see a point in switching point of views. I think you should just pick one and stick with it.

There's also a lot of dialogue. I wouldn't mind reading something more descriptive.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
poor ryo-chan
oh wow chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OT6. A dream~
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
"The brat is missing!" he repeated, stressing the words brat and missing.

Heheheh I love Atobe here. He's funny!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love you!
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
i feel like you need a commemoration OT6 sex scene~...
Oharu chicken chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
haha no worries it was a complete success! :) awesome job done and i loved the last part especially! heehee:)
Shizuka Namura chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Mmmm I have to say taht Ryoma seemed a little bit OoC but other than that it was a fairly good story and I liked the emphasis on the Sensual pair, just because I love that pair.
Prince.of.Tennis.yaoi.fangirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
sweet ;)
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
very adorable,sky. *applause* writing slashes isn't easy. and i should know. you did very well. hope to read more of your work.

P.S.

your story request is almost done. i'll upload it soon. _
Fadey chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this -sparkling eyes- I just love Sensual Pair and the OT6 bit was a bonus! It was good, real good :D

Fadey~
animelover4ever69 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
no. a resounding success.