Reviews for Welcome To Ray
I've read this two or three times and never reviewed. So, charming and light. A fun read. Fun use of personal traits and patterns. Little action. Little drama and a little romance. Fun story has it all
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Loved your rewrite of this story! Angela for the win channeling Sophia Petrillo (golden girls and stop or my mom will shoot.). Wish we could see this on R&I
wolvesjr34 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Well this was quite an enjoyable story, had some moments of pure amusement too. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Three years and this piece still flits across my mind from time to time.
I just love it. The rural idyll, no interruptions, well, aside from a bear.
It's just a joy. Thanks!
Shadow girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hello! I 'm new to reading rizzles fan fic, but i have read a lot in a short time. I want to say that i REALLY enjoyed your story! This would have made a GREAT episode! I know this is an old story and somewhat borrowed, i hope i read more from u.
julatsa chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
this was wonderfully written and extremely entertaining!
kella85 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
aww nice story :)
Jo chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Going thru reading some of the older stories and found this-this was great-so much better than some of the new ones I have read lately-you did a great job on this story-right amount of humor/suspense/love/sex-like the slow build up to the two falling in love or realizing it-but you did't take 50 chapters to get there.
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved the pace you set. I loved reading this one shot. Also the part Angela played was superb.
Awayfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great story, all that science & re-tests.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Really good.
LSC chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is the first review I have bothered to write on this site. I really liked this story! The characters stayed pretty much true to form and I just enjoyed the story a lot. More grease to your "helbows" as they say in my part of the world.
Healer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It was lovely... thanks for this
lovely-J22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved it! Although it was a lot like the movie with Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker. Great story
Dri.Ka.Br chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
OH MY GOD the best story ever! I loved the story, very original and creative.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »