Reviews for Welcome To Ray
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Three years and this piece still flits across my mind from time to time.
I just love it. The rural idyll, no interruptions, well, aside from a bear.
It's just a joy. Thanks!
Shadow girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hello! I 'm new to reading rizzles fan fic, but i have read a lot in a short time. I want to say that i REALLY enjoyed your story! This would have made a GREAT episode! I know this is an old story and somewhat borrowed, i hope i read more from u.
julatsa chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
this was wonderfully written and extremely entertaining!
kella85 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
aww nice story :)
Jo chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Going thru reading some of the older stories and found this-this was great-so much better than some of the new ones I have read lately-you did a great job on this story-right amount of humor/suspense/love/sex-like the slow build up to the two falling in love or realizing it-but you did't take 50 chapters to get there.
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved the pace you set. I loved reading this one shot. Also the part Angela played was superb.
Awayfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great story, all that science & re-tests.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Really good.
LSC chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is the first review I have bothered to write on this site. I really liked this story! The characters stayed pretty much true to form and I just enjoyed the story a lot. More grease to your "helbows" as they say in my part of the world.
Healer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It was lovely... thanks for this
lovely-J22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved it! Although it was a lot like the movie with Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker. Great story
Dri.Ka.Br chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
OH MY GOD the best story ever! I loved the story, very original and creative.
aposse chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I know I'm about a year late into reviewing, but this piece is so strong that I can't help but write something for you. I first want to congratulate you on such a wonderful piece of work. The way this entire story has been crafted from the very beginning to the very end has left me speechless. It rings so true to Jane and Maura's characters. Also, on minor parts like Frost, Korsak and Angela, you've got them down to the bone.

I've only been in the fandom for about a month, and in that I've gone from oh-they're-so-cute, to i-love-their-friendship, to okay-there-i-kind-of-see-what-everyones-talking-about, to full on you-two-are-so-upsetting-to-watch-you-both-clearly-want-each-other! I really don't like reading established Rizzles in fics. To me, the whole fun of these two is creating how they came to be a in a relationship. Anything after that is just a big bonus.

The pacing go this is great. The care and protectiveness Jane has for Maura is as present as it is in the show, and the way it's evolved throughout is so realistic and I can just SEE it. When I first read that this would be a cross-over of Did You Hear About The Morgans? I got kind of worried. But then when I saw how you incorporated them I applauded you and quite literally mused, "job well done." I love the visual of their characters and how tangible they are to me in this story, how both our ladies just fit with them, etc etc.

I love this story. It is one of my favourites and you've given me hope to continue my own and continue to sift through the large bunch here to find more gems like yours. Thank you so much for this gift you've given the R&I fandom. Though this may have 40 reviews, they're very meaningful ones.

I hope you continue with this fandom (I've read your other stories)! You're a wonderful writer.
Aerows chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is one of my favorite stories. I don't understand why you haven't gotten more reviews, because it is fantastic.
Mo Phillips chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Just stumbled upon this story having read it first months ago. I was immediately sucked into reading it again by your excellent writing. I enjoyed the movie but like this - Rizzles in Ray - much better.

Mo.