Reviews for Dominion
ItsALifesJourney chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ooh I loved this. Nice and subtle. ;)
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
So wish Dick Wolf had gotten off his complacent ass and given us SVU episodes of this quality - Meloni would still be there, and there'd be millions of extremely happy fans...

:-D
Hargasm23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Believe it or notI have read this story before so you do know me well - just didn't realize it was you who wrote it! Great job. I loved this line: "He really didn't know how he'd wound up with his arms wrapped around her, her body pressed fully against his own, his hands buried in her hair, his tongue gliding against hers. He didn't even remember getting off his stool." ::swoon:: loves it!
emmie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
PLEASE news chapter!
Laura chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I look forward to reading the new chapter
tourquoise chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
okay I just found this story and I really really totaly liked it;)

Usually Im someone to ask for more chapters but this just ended beautifully!

Great Idea!

If only certain people would read it, and then write it...
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Haha. That was really good. Keep up the great work, Jessa. I am calling you Jessa cause it's in your penname, so I am assuming that is your name. (:
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ha ha NICE way to go Liv!
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Heh. Finally. I have to admit, though, I was as confused as Elliot for a while there :)
Bonnjy chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Nicely written, well done characters, Made me SMILE..

I so enjoy your writing!
Mmm chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I know you said one shot but I would love more! Great writing!
AriaDreams21 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this story. I hope you write more soon. I would really like to see where this goes.
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Haha I love it how he is kinda irriated by her and then he wants her. Its so cute when he tells OLivia she is in control and they kiss.

Update!
sera0783 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
HAHAHA ... super cute! Loved it :)

Always so well written, its so easy to picture exactly whats going on without having to think about it too hard...
bloodymary2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011