Reviews for Times, they are a changing
Madkatt chapter 17 . 4/12
Please continue this :)
Percystar chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Hi! I love your story and was wondering if you could send me your reading the books in my pm! I would love to read them.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Aww, nice! I like it! Very funny, too! I look forward to more!
Luna chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
Hey! maybe you could send me the story where they read the books?
pls?
Luna chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
PLS UPDATE! ILOVE THIS FIC!
Venquine1990 chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
UPDATE!
Ranmoon Boy chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I wanted to ask you if you can send me "when secrets are revealed" and "Quidditch Players 1-7" . Thank you very much.
Slytherin Studios chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
I love your story so far, please update soon.
kaykay844 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hi,
I saw your post about the stories being taken down and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending them to me?
Thanks,
Katy
Keena3105 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
well i'm really confused, do you have another story where they actually read them?
Neikey chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Uh hi I'm Neikey I was wondering if you could send me Quidditch players and lovers read 1-7 just send it to
whofan94 chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Do you have any intent on continuing this story? I would love to see it completed.
Scientists of Olympus chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
Hi ginnyrules27. I'm Total Drama Magic, and I was wondering if you could send me a copy of your 'Quidditch Players and Lovers Read' stories, I think they're amazing. Also, if you could maybe update 'Times, they are a changing' and 'A Very Weird Musical', I would find that to be totally awesome. My e-mail is . Thank you for your wonderful stories; you are one of my favorite authors ever, and that is saying a lot.
- Total Drama Magic
edizabas chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
as soon you can, you should if you have any idea continue with this story, and by other side if you can e-mail me your fanfic "when secrets are revealed", do it please.
bookworm713 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
First, Id like to say that I absolutely love your stories! Theyre some of the best Ive found so far. I was wondering if you could send me your Quidditch Players and Lovers read stories? e-mail: