Reviews for Acceptance
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was so good! I would've loved more, though. lol I want a sequel! :)
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Simultaneously sweet and hilarious. Mainly hilarious just for that last bit, but I liked it xD Very well done.

K
pie chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
yayyy ending was happy atleast(((: Nicely written(:
Oh-Woffie chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
So I read the other story you just posted, and now I've gone and read this, and I would just like to say more, please. This is cute and adorable and wonderful and I would appreciate it if you would keep writing these oneshots. You have a great dynamic here, I for one would love to see it continue.
nukagirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Sweet story :) I liked it
Blaine is sexy stuff chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Omg that was sad :( than eg : than happy! :) great job!
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Love this! :D The little flashbacks were really good, and Blaine's giddiness was adorable.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Awwww, yay for Blaine's dad being accepting after-all! Ha that last line felt like something Burt Hummel would say; me thinks Blaine and Kurt's dads could become good pals in the future! ;)
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Really good.
paracelcious chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
It was so good I had to read it really, really slow and savor every word. I am just so tired of Blaine having a bad dad, but the I think, he cannot be such a great person and come from such a horrible family, no? So this was wonderful.
golden-perception chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awww! Very sweet! I want more Klaine from you!
DanaMichelle chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was very good, it was all in character as well. I really liked to see the expansion of Blaine and his father's relationship which you don't get to see very often. Well done!
voidsenshi chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LOVED IT! I think you should totally make an sequel that happens years later when Kurt and Blaine have a baby _ I'd love to see the interaction when Daniel gets his grandbaby!
Secrets of the Fall chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was really cute! I liked it :)
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
omg! how could you not be happy with this. it was really great. i loved the little bits of flashback memories from the father. of course i love that kurt just comes right up to his (hopefully future father-in-law) and shakes his hand. way to go kurt! this was a great one-shot. hope you right more. would love for blaine's dad to meet burt. now that's a story i'd read.