Reviews for Together?
flyawaywithbobmarley chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
OH...MY...GOD. UPDATE.
02AngelBaby75 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I loved it!

Poor Jacob :( And Marlena. And even August, it must suck to have his only love gone like that. On the other hand, though, he deserves it... I agree, what conflicting emotions!

Keep it in just a single POV, I also think it's weird jumping from character to character. You could probably pull it off, but I still like just one character talking rather than a whole bunch.

Keep writing! :)
BookaholicsAnonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Great transition between the present and the past. The first paragraph really caught my attention and made me want to read more. I really liked your repeatition of "running" and the effect it had on emphasising their situation. Please continue writing because you story was great and you left off on quite the cliffhanger. see ya
Julielein chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Very good so far.

Absolutly interessting.

Cant wait for more.

You have a great style of writing.
luxlafferty23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING please please please continue i love it so so much ;) its is epic ;) x
LittleMuse31 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Uh oh...I was hoping August wouldn't catch them out the window but he did D: This is an interesting plot, sort of like another way it could have happened in the story/movie. Lol Keep it up!
02AngelBaby75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I really hope you continue this! I loved the film and I'm reading the book right now, almost done. I love Marlena and Jacob, they're so cute together. This is written in a very believable way, it really sounds like Jacob is saying it. The only thing I wish you would do is make it longer! XD Please keep it up, these are amazing characters and I love how you described August at the beginning. Like, he wasn't really IN it, but you still knew a lot about him without him having to do way too much. Hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean! :)

God bless you