Reviews for Pon Farr Release
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
*blushes* oh my! damn. that was intense and powerful. well done!
1tennisplayer chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
love this story
Human With Angel Wings chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
nice
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
oh yeah! That was amazing. *smokes cigarette despite not smoking due to asthma*

Honestly, that made so much more sense to me than what the ST writers tried to write. It was a love and passion that always drew these two together and they needed to to feel that release. Years after seeing that episode, I finally feel like I got my release too.!

*goes back to smoking cigarette—one that won't cause asthmas symptoms, mind you*

:) Loved!
Dreamer119 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
So sexy! another chapter?
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this is a seriously funny visual: "his thumbs gently traced the edge of my ears, from base to tip in a slow, steady circuit, causing my blood to burn and making me moan low around him". fondling spocks pointy ears while he's gobbling up jim pudgy bits...eminently logical and a total lolster! xo my sweet t'hy'la a.k.a. mish mish for a smutilicious tidbit :)))
kiki chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
"Thinking that I had killed the one true love of my life" ewwww! what's with this phrasing? lol, it just sounds the teen-love kinda pathetic (sorry lol), how about "t'hy'la"? it work for everyone else.

"I'm going to retire to my chambers." - how about "quarters", think it's the proper work of ship accommodation ;P

pure awesome for the rest of it ;)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
*sigh* they are so mfeo.
Burning Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
One word. Sexy. :)
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Gawd, I love Spock and Kirk and you made me love them even more. I never thought that would be possible. Thank you for posting this and for let me know about this amazing goodness. I bow at your feet. Thank you!