Reviews for Mating Rituals
im chapter 1 . 7/29
Haha, truly heartwarming one shot! Made me smile! :D
P.s. Also kudos for the steamier parts!
Janie chapter 1 . 4/26
This was written inexplicably well! I loved it! It had exactly the right amount of awkwardness and question that their first time should have been like, making it realistic to the film. Thanks for sharing!
So romantic! I love the amazing details and Jane and Terk's talk lol. This story is amazing!
TheGoddess98 chapter 1 . 4/3
Very well done! loved it!
This is amazing! There aren't a lot of Tarzan and Jane fanfics written, but your story's good.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/14
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Yuiiub chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Dayummm that was amazing. I have no idea what made me seek out a tarzanxjane fanfic XDbest one I've read!
unknown chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
wow, just, wow :) luv it!
Ariel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Well just so you know a heard is for cattle and the like but for Gorilla's it is called a band
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I think I could make this one of my favorite oneshots!
Countdraculoh chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was fantastic and I loved it
Cornflower Crayon chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I really like this story, it's one of the better Tarzan fanfictions out there.

Just a fact check here, but if a woman is significantly aroused, a hymen should strech and create a hole to allow a penis to pass through. The only time a hymen would tear/break/rip would be if said woman wasn't aroused or during unsexual physical activity (i.e. riding a bike, running, gymnastics, etc...)
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
WHAT A GREAT LESSON I HAVE LEARN (LOL)
BUT I HAVE TO ASK WHEN TARZAN WAS...AH... PLEASURING HIMSELF AND WHEN HE SCREAM HIS RELEASE WAS IT LIKE WHEN HE SCREAM BEFORE HE ATTACKS U KNOW THE YELLING LIKE SCREAM HE DOES?
BUT ANY WAYS GOOD STORY
klovely chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I really like this story im shocked there aren't very many tarzan stories on fanfic
anna 04 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013