Reviews for Velvet Heartbreak and Shattered Glass
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is beautiful.
TheCon chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I will never not be in awe of your writing.

Where do I begin? The format is so perfect for a character study; I love how you add little tidbits in parenthesis and italics, how you emphasize certain significant things. The writing itself broke my heart. As a brittana shipper I've read a lot of fic; this one is definitely my favorite. The addition of Kurt, the way you weave flashbacks into the story; I can't find words to express my feelings. Fic rarely affects me on such a level.

"Kurt knows that her heart is too big and one day somebody will run away with it; far, far away into a distant place that the blonde doesn't belong (it is worn on her sleeve because it will die without sunlight). ". This struck a chord with me. Absolutely perfect, touching writing.

All the best!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow.

Just... wow.

It's so heart breakingly beautiful that i don't even know how to put it into words. It's just perfect. I spent the first half of the story trying not to cry and the second half trying to stop crying.

You write like nothing else. Your style does remind me of a friend of mine, he's an awesome writer and, i dunno, the disjointed, stream of consciousness rambling that you write in is very similar to his. Which is just one of the many reasons i love it so much )

I love that you put Kurt in there too, cos i always thought that he knows Brittany almost as well as Santana does, plus he's quite a bit better at reading people and understanding them.

I think Santana needs to stop screwing around and figure out what she truly wants, cos if she waits too long Brittany will be gone again.

An absolutely mind blowing, heart wrenching, spot on study of Brittana. Love it.
liltrix chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Okay, I really liked this. I loved your play with words and punctuation, and a lot of the vocabulary you used was beautiful. I'm not a hardcore Brittana shipper by any means, but sometimes I really like them, and I like reading fanfiction of them at times, too. This is certainly a good one. It's very different, but well written.
ShadSquirrel chapter 1 . 5/5/2011