Reviews for Sanctus Old Ver
ShimmerMist chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Rest assued, takuitsuteki does translate to alternative!

I'm really looking forward to all of the mentioned stories especially the Koshi centered one. Stories about her have always struck acord for me. GOOD LUCK!
Skygraze chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Stories that involve Remilia's past usually have her having been born a vampire, or have her (and Flandre) being unwillingly turned into one.

This is the first time I see a story that has her being willingly turned into a vampire in order to escape her fate.

Honestly, I really like this interpretation. I want to see where this new vampirism will take our main character. And, did she really escape her fate, or will it come back to haunt her?

Please, don't stop writing. Even if you think your story is boring, here you have people who find it interesting. And you have good grammar, which is one of the most important factors for me to be able to enjoy a story.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. ;)
ShimmerMist chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
;p Those other readers are missing out here~

(Or they're being stingy with those reviews.)

Anyhow I'm sure we readers will forgive you for not updating, so long as another chapter finds it's way here in more of a timely manner. ;3
ShimmerMist chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
;3 I for one don't really mind the 'boring'. In fact would read this even if it were to stay

'boring'.

Regardless, I look forward to the next chapter!~
ShimmerMist chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Oh! Original backstory, yay!~

Looking forward to more from you and this promising story.