Reviews for Of Smiles and Fading Images
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Well this right here is the only reason I'm not a Starfleet captain yet. I'd totally let him stay... but then, he eats fangirls like me for breakfast.
It's scary that they can't remain in character AND have a happy ending. But this is what angst is about, right? :)
Loved the telepath card here too. And even tho she left him behind, I am sure her mind will wander back to his possible telepathic abilities often :)
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Well played, well written!
LitaOsiris chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I do enjoy J/K stories and this one was definitely a winner - love the evil little twist at the end ;)
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
First of all, I love your stories! A friend suggested I'd enjoy this one few days ago, I'm a J/C but I always had a soft spot for the Inspector, lol. There is just something about bad boys I love. And "Counterpoint" is my fav episode. After all, it was the one really great kiss Janeway got in 7 long, long years.

Even though I'd have loved if there was a sequel to their passionate kiss, I enjoy how you twisted this in the end, once again it was "well played Captain!" ;-) Fantastic story, love the totally cool Janeway that left him standing out in the cold. Bravo!
Resilient Heart chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
So good. You're the only author I've come across who still actively writes Janeway/Kashyk, which is admittedly my favorite pairing. I've read your other stories, and this one is just as good, just as gripping. Thank you for another piece of J/Ka fun!

TPC
badmelk chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Up yours, Kashyk! lol great story :)
MaryFrakkingMcDonnell chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Poor Kashyk. Janeway's always getting the better of him! Loved it, just like all the others!
adda edwards chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I liked this a lot especially when she beamed up by herself! lol

Great job!