Reviews for Radiant Mythology Oneshots
Aw, how sweet of you, Stahn! _
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 1 . 4/25
Aaaww... So sweet but short... *cries and wipes away tears*
SoulSavior71 chapter 22 . 1/20
I pair the Male!Descender with Kannono and the Female!Descender with Genis or Leon. Great story by the way, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/7/2014
Ah! perfect as always! It's really interesting to read when the Descender goes insane, cus it's plausable for them to. They are born as blank slates per se and are influenced via the people they meet. Which leads me a to this idea of a oneshot that if I may ask you can write? How about a Dist the Reaper x FDescender? or really any Tales villian with the Descender. What if they found them? Though I'll be honest I kinda would go for Dist cus he wans to revive someone and I think he'd be obsessed/ecstatic about the Descender cus they are a being of pure mana and created bybTHE world tree!
Oh dear I rambled didnt I? Regardless lots of thank youd if you do write it if not that is a o-k too! Keep up the !
xenocanaan chapter 32 . 4/16/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
FireDragonX23 chapter 32 . 3/26/2014
That was sad...
AngelicTrinity chapter 32 . 3/25/2014
Wow... this is such a downer ending. The former saviour of the world turns on her friends, killing most of them before finally being cut down by one of them. Poor Lloyd. Poor, poor Lloyd.

While the ending was sad and I'm sure many people, particularly the Tales main, are going to be scarred for life I can't help but enjoy reading this.

I wonder... was the trigger for Carla losing her sanity the wars? The wars that started consuming the mana supply?
RJ chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Great job on this one!

Heat Haze Days is one of my favorite Vocaloid songs!, and Im just so happy to find a oneshot based on it!
Mizu Hoseki chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
time rewinding! thats what was happening! they were trying to save eachother!
-puffs up with pride-
I figured it out! -

Mizu
FireDragonX23 chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
Wow that petty sad...
Supermangas92 chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
Yeah ! A new one ! Personnaly i like Sion pretty much so you can use him whenever you want !

That is kind of true : it'squite weird that the descender never showed traces of feelings inb the game and it would made sense if he was scared like no one in that Gilgulim place !
Waiting for the next one !
FireDragonX23 chapter 29 . 10/5/2012
Nice chapter! I like Shoin character
Tuna Sadist chapter 29 . 10/4/2012
I'm so excited to see updates for this! As long as you keep doing what you do, I'm not picky on which Descenders you use!
Hope to see more!
Supermangas92 chapter 28 . 10/4/2012
Oh ma gash ! A new one !
*Champagne*

I have been waiting ! Glad to know that you are keeping one this story !
This one was quite sad but really nice in fact : finallyshe managed to grant one of Kanonno wishes, even if she doesn't know that...
So sad TTT-TTT