Reviews for The Dogs Of War
Zachthefish chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Enthralling. Get it, enthralling. I loved it, about to continue on to the next one. Oh your father's twitter led me here by the way.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Hey there,
What a character! Strange and quite haunting. I read the story in one go, made my other half delay our evening meal just so I could finish it! As with your other stories, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.
Also, I noticed that you, like me, had the heartbreak of the death of a much loved pet last year. You have my heartfelt sympathies. They leave a gap in your life like nothing else can when they are no longer around. I hope you have many good memories.
Chick xx
3DBABE1999 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
Okay I was brave and read on anyways...just letting you know where I am in the story so far and I like it!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
First of all...HOLY HELL I'm scared of demonic dogs as it is and you made one tear open a pregnant woman's womb...CHILLS...(Is this going to be safe fro me to read further cause I seriously don't want to be having nightmares about fangs and glowing eyes..whhaawhhaa (that's a shudder as I now have the willies and I'll probably be sleeping with the light on tonight (THANKS and my husband thanks you as well as now I can't stop looking around like my own personal demon dog (and I don't have any pets) might be coming to get me (I'd explain but I don't wanna freak you out but let's just say I had a HIGHLY ACTIVE imagination as a VERY VERY young child (like infant toddler young) up to a young adult(22) (I was seeing a demonic black dog that "wasn't really there" (yeah right and how many sightings of stuff like that's been REALLY reported world wide thank you very much it's actually a VERY common phenomena )) at random through out a good portion of my life and this sorta thing scares the living pejeebas out of me... (And no I do NOT have any mental disorders. That one thing wasn't really like something someone who's psychitzophrenic would see and after I had a new agey sage cleansing done and was baptized "POOF" demon be gone!)
ccase13 chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
This is a very interesting and mysterious story, I look forward to the sequel.
ccase13 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
I just LOVE Castiel critiqueing Bobby's enochian grammar.
itscalledkarma chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
Awesome story...hope we all get some questions about Angie finally answered! Great job...take a bow (:
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Loving this story,really vivid!Great job creeped me out!
Lucrecia Christina chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
I'm reviewing the whole story. All I can say is WOW! This is amazing! I was mad at you for killing off a pregnant woman in the beginning, but that's how horror/paranormal/supernatural stuff goes...I know! Hitting a nerve with readers means you've done your job well! APPLAUSE!
BranchSuper chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Looks interesting...
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
I liked this story very much, though I'm still as puzzled about Angie as the guys and Bobby. Nicely done.
superloudean chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
Loved the chapter and i loved this story! :D that other story you were talking about was the sequel right? right? *bites nails* plz tell me you are going to write a sequel! *puppy eyes of doom*
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
Dean is really enjoying this!
superloudean chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
i loved it as always! :D:D cant wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
I started your story on saturday,06/18/2011.I'm enjoying the story so far! The "girl Angie" the way you describe her, I keep picturing an anime kind of continue to write!